The Adlon Kempinski in Berlin is the most famous luxury hotel in Germany. Celebrities like US presidents, Hollywood stars, and music legends stay here regularly. If you book your stay through Virtuoso, you will receive a lot of services on top: room upgrade, breakfast for two, €80 gastronomy or wellness credit, and much more.
As usual with Virtuoso, you book the best available flexible rate (can be canceled free of charge up to 1 day before arrival) but receive all the benefits on top. These rates are usually reserved for travel advisors, but you can also conveniently book them online via Classictravel:
Currently, a night at the Adlon usually costs €320 per night including accommodation tax:
Free Additional Services
If you book the deal through Virtuoso, the following additional services are free for you:
- Room upgrade: You will receive a room upgrade to the next-highest category if one is available at the time of booking. In addition, depending on availability, you can be upgraded again at check-in.
- Breakfast: There is free breakfast for two people per room in the Bel Etage restaurant. This usually costs €48 per person! It includes fresh egg dishes, caviar, and many other typical breakfast items from the buffet.
- €80 credit: per stay (not per night) you will receive €80 hotel credit, which you can use in the two restaurants, the bar, or for some drinks from the minibar. You can also use the €80 for services in the SPA, but then you have to spend at least €190.
- Welcome gift: After check-in, you will usually receive nuts, dried fruits and chocolate in your room.
- Late check-out: Guaranteed until 14:00, longer on request. Early check-in subject to availability.
- Communication: Free national and international phone calls, as well as free Wi-Fi:
For stays in 2021 you will only receive the following benefits:
- Upgrade to the next-highest category depending on availability at booking (not at check-in!)
- Daily breakfast for two in the restaurant
- US$100 (~€88) hotel credit per stay
- Guaranteed late check-out until 14:00 on the day of departure
- Free Wi-Fi, free calls (domestic and international).
If you calculate €96 for breakfast, €80 for the hotel credit, €50 for the upgrade and the other services, you get a total of additional services worth €220 – per night, provided you only stay one night.
Search & Book
In order to be able to use these advantages, you have to book the Virtuoso rate, which corresponds to the best flexible rate, only with additional advantages. You can conveniently book the Virtuoso rate online via Classictravel.
In most cases, the cheapest room category costs around €260 (without breakfast) and €360 (including breakfast and refundable), depending on the booking situation. In contrast to many other hotel offers, in this case, we cannot generally say that the rooms are cheaper (or more expensive) on weekends. So you usually save €40 + upgrade, hotel credit, late checkout, and more.
The Virtuoso price corresponds to the flexible rate that you can also find directly at the hotel or via other booking websites – but only Virtuoso offers the corresponding benefits. Here is a price comparison directly at the hotel. You can become a member there for free. (e.g. December 9-10)
The most famous hotel in Germany is located directly on Unter Den Linden at the Brandenburg Gate, opposite the French Embassy and therefore in close proximity to numerous tourist attractions in Berlin. The underground and suburban train station Brandenburger Tor / Unter Den Linden is practically right in front of the hotel, so you are easily connected to the rest of the city by public transport.
The hotel of the Kempinski Group is known for its luxurious furnishings and excellent service, and the Lorenz Adlon dining room, which has been awarded two Michelin stars, pampers the culinary fans among you.
The executive rooms are around 35 square meters big and have a view of the quiet side street or the inner courtyard. The classically furnished rooms are equipped with a king-size bed as well as a shower and bathtub.