Turkish Airlines is offering amazingly cheap business class tickets from Copenhagen to Mahé (Seychelles) for only €840! There are availabilities until July 2021. The long-haul flight is operated with lie-flat seats in an Airbus A330.
The deal is no longer available.
These tickets are exceptionally cheap. It may be possible that this a ticketing error. We suggest to wait with booking hotels, feeder flights and so on. Also, please be aware about immigration requirements in regards to Covid-19.
Turkish Airlines is offering amended rebooking terms in regards to the Covid-19 outbreak. Rebooking is possible without an extra fee but you will have to cover fare differences. Most certainly the tickets will be more expensive than €840 if you move dates.
How to get to Copenhagen
Copenhagen-Kastrup Airport (CPH) is the largest airport in Scandinavia and handles almost 30 million passengers annually. It serves as a hub for SAS and a base for Norwegian. There are countless direct connections to all over of Europe as well as long-haul flights to North America and Asia.
→ All Dealz departing from Copenhagen
The feeder fligts from Copenhagen to Istanbul will be most certainly operated by narrow body airplanes. Usually these offer wide leather seats, comparable to US domestic first class flights. For a 3-hour flight, this is more than enough comfort. The long-haul flights will be operated in Airbus A330 airplaens with lie-flat seats.
Search & Book
We expect that this offer is not available for long. If you are interested, book as soon as possible. Theoretically, you can also reserve the fare for €18 (most certainly for one day). If this works in combination with this fare is questionable.
There are availabilities from October 2020 to July 2021. You may have to sleep over in Istanbul on your outbound flight. Longer stopovers in Istanbul are free of charge as well.
Google Flights and Matrix do not display these fares correctly. The best bet is to use the Turkish Airlines website to find your preferred travel dates. Keep in mind that the outbound flights from Copenhagen are possible on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Inbound flights are possible on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 23,298 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 19,302 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 19,302 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 14,478 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 14,478 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 14,478 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 14,478 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 14,478 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 13,232 Award Miles + 3,308 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 13,232 Award Miles + 480 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 13,028 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 12,548 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 12,064 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 12,064 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 12,064 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 12,064 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 12,064 Miles on South African Voyager
- 12,064 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,062 Award Miles + 2,010 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 12,062 Miles on Asiana Club
Cover Picture: © Jenny Sturm - fotolia.com