Star Alliance carrier Turkish Airlines continues to offer great fares from Brussels to Asia in its excellent business class. Prices start at €1,385 to Hong Kong. Other destinations are Manila, Seoul, and Bangkok.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
There’s practically daily availability starting September, except during the Christmas vacation. There are no flights to Hong Kong on Tuesdays, however (and thus no flights back from Hong Kong on Wednesdays).
All flights include a layover in Istanbul. You will be allowed to bring up to 40 kg of luggage on any of these trips.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
By the way, we also offer many other deals from Brussels:
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, this deal expires on April 17, 2021. The minimum stay requirement is only 2 days, the maximum length of your stay can be up to 12 months. The deal is valid for travel commencing before February 24, 2022. There’s practically daily from September onward, except during the Christmas vacation (between December 16 and December 30).
The best way to find flights is Google Flights (instructions). You can then go ahead and book directly on Turkish Airlines’ website. To save some time, you can also use our search form above, which will redirect you to Turkish Airlines’ booking site. You can also select to be redirected to Expedia, to book the flights and your hotel together as a package deal.
The tickets are issued in booking class J. You will benefit from a great mileage accrual in several frequent flyer programs. Please be aware that with Miles & More you will only get 25% of the miles stated below as status miles. Here’s an example mileage accrual for a trip from Amsterdam to Hong Kong:
- 25,336 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 22,426 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 19,002 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 17,432 Award Miles + 4,358 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 17,100 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 15,834 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 13,934 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 13,934 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 13,934 Miles on South African Voyager
- 12,700 Award Miles + 2,120 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 12,666 Miles on Asiana Club
- 12,666 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,666 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 12,666 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 12,666 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 12,666 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 12,666 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 12,666 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 12,666 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
Turkish Airlines Business Class
Turkish Airlines’ Business Class product receives a lot of praise, especially for their outstanding catering that features on-board chefs on long haul routes. Their seats are comfortable and fully reclineable to a lie flat position.
Main point of criticism is their 2-3-2 seating pattern aboard their Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, that denies direct aisle access to the middle seat. Their Airbus A330 family feature are 2-2-2 pattern, which solves this problem. These reviews describe Turkish Airlines’ business class as fantastic and highly underrated:
- Turkish Airlines A330 Business Class Review by The Points Guy
- Turkish Airlines Boeing 777 Business Class Review by Onemileatatime
Hotels in Asia are generally speaking pretty reasonable. But it cannot hurt to compare various hotels anyway. That’s why we would recommend using one of our favorite hotel booking platforms for that:
Make sure to also check out our hotel voucher and coupons. Otherwise you may miss a great deal when booking your hotels:
Cover Picture: © Turkish Airlines