Star Alliance carrier United is offering great fares for flights from Paris to the two most popular West Coast destinations. You can fly nonstop to San Francisco at €304 or to Los Angeles for only €309, with a stop in San Francisco.
This fare will only include one piece of carry-on as well as a personal item. If you want to add checked luggage you can do so on the carriers’s website for an extra €100-120 per round trip.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s current immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
By the way, feel free to check out our other economy class dealz from Paris:
- Asia: €389 Lufthansa Flights to Asia From France (Fully Refundable and With Luggage)
- Icelandair Saga Class: €639 to Seattle, €584 to US East Coast from Europe
- Johannesburg: Star Alliance Flights Starting at €338 From all Over Europe
- Conakry, Guinea: TAP Flights from France & Italy Starting at €233 (Incl. Checked Bags)
- BA Club Europe: Business Class to and From London Starting at £126 / €141
- Kazakhstan: Star Alliance Flights From All Over Europe Starting at €296
- easyJet: Nonstop Roundtrips to/from London Starting at €40 (€66 With Luggage)
- Singapore: €362 from France with Air France – KLM (€442 with luggage)
- USA: €1,148 for Oneworld Business Class From Paris
- Seoul: €388 Lufthansa Flights From Paris (€508 With Luggage)
- USA: Oneworld Flights From Paris Starting at €253 (€353 With Luggage)
- Vancouver: €305 With Air France Non-Stop From Paris (Carry-On Only)
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, this offer will be available until December 31, 2020, however, the deal could still be over any time.
The offer is almost valid daily between November 2020 and July 2021. You’ll have to stay for at least one night from Saturday to Sunday; maximum stay is 3 months. Please remember that your ESTA will only be valid for 90 days.
All promoted prices are Star Alliance fares without checked luggage allowance. Especially when flying United, you will also have other cutbacks:
Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian
On flights with Lufthansa Group carriers, you will be able to select your seat for free at the time of check-in. Star Alliance Gold member can currently bring one checked bag (23 kg). But it is not sure how long this will be possible.
When flying United you can still bring two pieces of checked luggage (23 kg each) as a Star Alliance Gold member, MileagePlus frequent flyer can even bring three pieces (32 kg each). But there are other disadvantages:
- No seat selection. You will be assigned a seat during check-in and can’t change it anymore
- Lowest priority while boarding
- For MileagePlus members:
- No complimentary Economy+ seats
- Only 50% tier miles (instead of 100%)
- No same-day changes
- No upgrades
Air Canada’s Basic Economy fare isn’t as restricted as the one from Lufthansa and United. Star Alliance Gold members can still bring one piece of checked luggage (23 kg), and Air Canada Altitude customers can bring up to three pieces (32kg each).
- Altitude members:
- Only 25% earning rate for international flights, no miles for domestic
- No upgrades
- 5,570 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 5,570 on TAP Miles & Go
- 5,570 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 5,570 on Asiana Club
- 5,570 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 5,570 on Air India Flying Returns
- 5,570 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 5,570 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 5,570 on South African Voyager
- 5,570 on SAS EuroBonus
- 5,570 on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 5,570 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 5,570 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 5,570 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 5,570 on Azul TudoAzul
- 5,570 on EgyptAir Plus
- 4,480 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 3,340 on ANA Mileage Club
- 2,780 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 2,780 on Miles & More