- Oslo – Bangkok for €1,451 (~NOK 15,450)
- Oslo – Singapore for €1,446 (~NOK 15,397)
- Stockholm – Ho Chi Minh City for €1,418 (~SEK 14,735)
- Stockholm – Bangkok for €1,470 (~SEK 15,275)
The carrier will operate an Airbus A350 or a Boeing 787 Dreamliner on the flights from Scandinavia to Doha. From there you could be onboard a Boeing 777 or Airbus A350.
As always, Qatar Airways offers the chance for a free stop-over in Doha, and you can benefit from the airline’s stop-over program which can get you a night at a 5*-hotel for only €25.
Search & Book
The deal should be around until March 4, 2020, according to the fare rules. It’s valid for travel commencing on or before December 10th, 2020, from Sunday to Thursday (although the other days are barely more expensive). Availability is in fact pretty good throughout the whole period.
The minimum stay requirement is 3 days and you have to return to Europe no later than 2 months after your departure.
You will be able o find suitable dates with the help of Google Flights (instructions) or on Qatar’s website. They have a nice calendar view that will make it easy to find your perfect flight. If you want to save a little more, book your flights via an OTA after you’ve compared prices with our Travel-Dealz flight search. Purchasing the business class tickets directly from the airline would increase the price by roughly €50.
All tickets will be issued in booking class R. 100% to 125% earning rate is what you’ll get on most Oneworld frequent traveler programs. Especially interesting is the option to earn tier points with British Airway’s Executive Club: 560 points for the return-flight and you’re only 40 points short of obtaining the Oneworld Sapphire status!
A Stockholm – Bangkok roundtrip, for example, should get you the following number of miles:
- 24,740 on Finnair Plus
- 15,370 on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 15,370 on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 15,370 on Iberia Plus
- 15,370 on Asia Miles
- 15,370 on British Airways Executive Club
- 15,370 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 15,370 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 15,370 on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 15,370 on Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- 15,370 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 12,300 on LATAM Pass
- 12,300 on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 12,300 on American AAdvantage
- 12,300 on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 12,300 on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
Qatar Business Class
You can always check your chances of getting QSuite flights using our site that specifically focuses on that:
If you’re interested in testing Qatar’s QSuite, have a look at this review to get an idea of what will await you: Qatar Airways QSuite
Cover Picture: © Qatar Airways