- Oslo – Bangkok for €1,451 (~NOK 15,230)
- Oslo – Singapore for €1,446 (~NOK 15,177)
- Stockholm – Ho Chi Minh City for €1,418 (~SEK 14,459)
- Stockholm – Bangkok for €1,470 (~SEK 14,990)
The carrier will operate an Airbus A350 or a Boeing 787 Dreamliner on the flights from Scandinavia to Doha. From there you could be onboard a Boeing 777 or Airbus A350.
As always, Qatar Airways offers the chance for a free stop-over in Doha, and you can benefit from the airline’s stop-over program which can get you a night at a 5*-hotel for only €25.
Search & Book
The deal should be around until March 4, 2020, according to the fare rules. It’s valid for travel commencing on or before December 10th, 2020, from Sunday to Thursday (although the other days are barely more expensive). Availability is in fact pretty good throughout the whole period.
The minimum stay requirement is 3 days and you have to return to Europe no later than 2 months after your departure.
You will be able o find suitable dates with the help of Google Flights (instructions) or on Qatar’s website. They have a nice calendar view that will make it easy to find your perfect flight. If you want to save a little more, book your flights via an OTA after you’ve compared prices with our Travel-Dealz flight search. Purchasing the business class tickets directly from the airline would increase the price by roughly €50.
All tickets will be issued in booking class R. 100% to 125% earning rate is what you’ll get on most Oneworld frequent traveler programs. Especially interesting is the option to earn tier points with British Airway’s Executive Club: 560 points for the return-flight and you’re only 40 points short of obtaining the Oneworld Sapphire status!
A Stockholm – Bangkok roundtrip, for example, should get you the following number of miles:
- 27,684 Award Miles + 15,380 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 24,746 Points on Finnair Plus
- 15,380 Avios + 560 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 15,380 Qmiles + 120 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 15,380 Avios + 1,450 TP on Iberia Plus
- 15,380 Award Miles + 180 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 15,378 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 15,378 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 15,378 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 15,378 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 15,378 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 15,378 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 12,304 Award Miles + 18,458 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 12,302 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 12,302 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 12,302 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 12,302 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
Qatar Business Class
You can always check your chances of getting QSuite flights using our site that specifically focuses on that:
If you’re interested in testing Qatar’s QSuite, have a look at this review to get an idea of what will await you: Qatar Airways QSuite
Cover Picture: © Qatar Airways