Oneworld member Qatar Airways is currently selling cheap tickets for flights from Brussels to Guangzhou in China. You can book our return flight at prices starting around €411. Checked luggage is already included in the deal, the availability is nice, and the flight times are as well.
You might want to act fast! This deal could be gone by the end of the day!
As so often when flying Qatar, your trip will include a layover in Doha. Typically you won’t have to wait at the airport for too long. The airline will operate a Boeing 777 on the way from Europe to Qatar, where you’ll change planes and continue your journey on board an Airbus A350.
Please note that entering China will generally require you to have a visa. But you might be able to avoid the hassle and costs if you add another Asian country, such as Hong Kong to your itinerary:
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets will only be sold until January 13th. The offer is valid for the following travel periods:
- April 8th through June 29th
- July 21st through December 10th
The minimum stay requirements are for three days, and you could spend up to 2 months in China if you want to benefit from this deal. Use Google Flights (instructions) to find the best available rates and connections. Once you know when you want to go, use our Travel Dealz flight search to compare prices that OTAs will offer.
- 11,090 on Finnair Plus
- 6,890 on Iberia Plus
- 3,440 on American AAdvantage
- 3,440 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 3,440 on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 3,440 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 3,440 on LATAM Pass
- 3,440 on British Airways Executive Club
- 3,440 on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 3,440 on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 3,440 on Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- 3,440 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 3,440 on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 3,440 on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
Cover Picture: © SeanPavonePhoto - Fotolia.com