Lufthansa and Swiss are currently once again offering a great partner sale from France. Departing from e.g. Paris or Strasbourg, you can fly for less than €1,000 p.p. to destinations such as Dubai, Delhi, or Nairobi. For a somewhat higher price, you can also fly to other destinations, e.g. Bangkok or Rio de Janeiro.
The condition to get these prices is to book for at least 2 passengers. There is generally good availability for trips until March 2022. In some cases, you can also fly first class for roughly double the price.
Currently, there are many entry restrictions for most countries worldwide. We therefore recommend that you book trips late in the year – usually there’s availability until January 2022, sometimes March 2022.
At least, Lufthansa will allow you to rebook these tickets without paying a fee. You would, however, have to pay the price difference, which could easily be more than €1,000. You can, however, also change the route, and thus use the amount you paid for any other deal at that time.
Some destinations are only available from Paris, some are also available (and even a bit cheaper) from other French airports, such as Strasbourg. Here are the most interesting prices:
- Tehran: €715 p.P.
- Dubai: €827 p.P.
- Delhi: €920 p.P.
- Mumbai: €920 p.P.
- Nairobi: €970 p.P.
- Rio de Janeiro: €1,071 p.P.
- Johannesburg: €1,120 p.P.
- São Paulo: €1,121 p.P.
- Hong Kong: €1,170 p.P.
- Bogotá: €1,178 p.P.
- Buenos Aires: €1,273 p.P.
- Tehran: €769 p.P.
- Dubai: €891 p.P.
- Delhi: €936 p.P.
- Mumbai: €936 p.P.
- Nairobi: €951 p.P.
- Bangkok: €1,089 p.P.
- Rio de Janeiro: €1,100 p.P.
- São Paulo: €1,143 p.P.
- Johannesburg: €1,189 p.P.
- Hong Kong: €1,192 p.P.
- Bogotá: €1,206 p.P.
- Singapore: €1,244 p.P.
- Kuala Lumpur: €1,289 p.P.
- Buenos Aires: €1,301 p.P.
- Cape Town: €1,351 p.P.
Not all of the above mentioned destinations are listed on the landing pages, but they’re nonetheless available.
Sadly, we cannot offer direct links to the example routes. To get to these prices, you either have to book directly through the landing page or use the code LGPARTYOF2 when searching for the flights normally on Lufthansa.com. The flights to Singapore, however, are only available on Swiss.com. More on this under Search & Book.
The flights usually have a layover in Frankfurt, Munich, or Zurich. In some rare cases, you can also fly via Vienna. The type of plane varies, e.g. it could be an Airbus A330, Boeing 747, or Boeing 777.
Search & Book
According to the Lufthansa site, these deals are available until April 29, 2021 for trips before March 31, 2022. If you can’t find any of the cheap dates, you could take a look on Google Flights.
You then have three options to book these flights. We recommend using Lufthansa’s website, as all flights (except those to Singapore) can be booked there.
Using the Lufthansa Landingpage
On the companion sale’ landing page, you’ll find a search form near the top. Simply select your route, preferred dates, and at least two passengers, e.g. like this:
You can then select the exact flights and book them.
Using the Lufthansa Homepage
You can also simply go to Lufthansa.com Then, additionally to the travel info, click on I have an access code. The code for this companion sale is
LGPARTYOF2. Enter that code in that field:
You can then book the flights as usual.
Sadly, not all destinations can be booked on Swiss’ website. Booking there, however, is really easy. Simply enter the desired route and number of passengers on Swiss.com and then book as usual.
On the Swiss landing page, there’s even a calendar near the bottom. Once you’ve selected a destination, all available dates will be highlighted in gold and can be directly be booked.
The flights are issued in booking class P, which usually gets you 100% of the distance. Nevertheless, many programs won’t give you a single mile for Lufthansa flights in booking class P. To show you the difference, here’s what you’d roughly get when flying to Mumbai with Lufthansa:
- 14,730 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 10,900 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 9,660 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 8,720 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 8,720 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 8,720 Miles on United MileagePlus
- 8,720 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 8,440 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 6,100 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 550 Miles on Asia Miles
And here’s what you’d roughly get with Swiss:
- 14,670 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 10,890 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 9,720 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 9,620 Miles on Miles&More
- 9,320 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 9,120 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 9,120 Miles on Asiana Club
- 8,710 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 8,710 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 8,710 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 8,710 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 8,710 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 8,710 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 8,710 Miles on South African Voyager
- 8,710 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 8,710 Miles on United MileagePlus
- 8,710 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 8,710 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 6,100 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 4,350 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 590 Miles on Asia Miles