Departing from Oslo, SkyTeam members Air France and KLM are currently selling cheap flights to Bangkok, Thailand starting at €335 (~NOK 3,287). There’s availability until December 2021 at this fare, and starting at €365 for 2022 flight dates.
This price is a light fare. If you wish to bring a piece of luggage, you either have to hold a SkyTeam frequent flyer status or book the standard fare for roughly €70-75 more. Thus, prices for flights that include a 23 kg luggage allowance start at €405 (~NOK 3,974).
In case you have to cancel your flights for whatever reason, you are entitled to a full refund as a voucher when booking directly on Air France or KLM’s website. This is part of the airlines’ good will policy for trips that start before March 31, 2022. If you select flight dates April 1 or later, the fare becomes non-refundable.
Flights in 2021 are available for €335, while departures in early 2022 cost roughly €40 more. Our availability calendar shows you all possible flight dates for less than €370, that don’t include a lengthy layover in Paris or Amsterdam. It shows all trips up to 28 days.
The flights have a layover in either Amsterdam or Paris. The KLM long-haul flights are Boeing 777 services, while Air France uses an Airbus A350.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
Search & Book
This deal is valid until October 17, 2021. There’s a minimum stay requirement of 4 days (or a Sunday). The latest availability we found was in May 2022.
The long-haul tickets are issued in booking class X, while the short-haul tickets are issued in booking class L.
- 3,618 Award Miles + 13,031 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 3,461 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 3,038 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 1,596 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 1,172 Award Miles + 34 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,172 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 1,159 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1,159 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 927 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 720 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 720 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 720 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 720 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 720 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 720 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 720 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 720 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 659 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
Information & Tips for Bangkok
Bangkok is both the capital and the largest metropolis of Southeast Asian Thailand. We often have reasonable offers to share with you. No matter if in Economy, Business or First Class – you can almost always find bargains for flights to Bangkok! Also, even luxurious 5-star hotels are available at excellent prices. Just some reasons why you shouldn’t miss Bangkok!
From the airport to the city center
Suvarnabhumi Airport is connected to the city center by train. Trains run between 06:00 and 23:59 approximately every 15 minutes and the journey takes 24 minutes. A taxi ride costs about 400 Baht and takes, depending on the traffic, 30 minutes to more than an hour.
→ All Dealz for Bangkok