The hotel chain IHG is currently charging 30% less for stays in Europe until the end of April 2021. The discount is based on the best flexible rate.
The discounted rate is called Book Now, Pay Later, and can be canceled for free. You don’t even have to pay beforehand!
IHG runs the following brands and chain hotels:
Here is this offers’ key data:
- Sales Period: Until January 10, 2021
- Travel Period: Until April 30, 2021
- Advance Purchase: at least 3 days (sometimes up to 28 days)
- Weekdays: All
- Cancelable until: 72 hours before check-in.
- IHG Rewards Club: qualifying stay, meaning you’ll enjoy points & benefits
Here are some examples of the prices that you can book some hotels for, thanks to this sale:
- InterContinental Budapest:
- InterContinental Lisbon:
- InterContinental London Park Lane:
£275 (~€303)£193 (~€213)
- InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam:
- Holiday Inn Madrid – Piramides:
- Holiday Inn Paris – Notre Dame:
- Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace:
- Crowne Plaza Helsinki – Hesperia:
- Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers:
DKK 851 (~€114)DKK 596 (~€80)
- Holiday Inn Express Warsaw – Mokotow:
PLN 191 (~€43)PLN 134 (~€30)
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – North Riverside:
- Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre:
- Indigo Brussels – City:
While maybe not super exciting for the low-cost brands in IHG’s portfolio, this deal can really make you save a lot of money on their high-class hotels. The most important factor in these times, however, is that you can cancel for free!