Oneworld member Iberia has issued a fare too good to believe. The Spanish carrier offers business class tickets to Santiago de Chile with departure from Bologna, Milan, Rome or Venice for sensationally low €723. The only catch is that the latest possible outbound flight has to be in March 2021 or earlier.
This fare has been extended until October 22, 2020.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
You can find this fare with departure from:
An additional LATAM-flight to other Chilean destinations raises the price by approx. €150. You can reach coveted destinations like Puerto Montt for €823 or Punta Arenas for €893. The Chilean domestic trip is a LATAM premium economy flight (basically the equivalent to European business class products). Easter Island is available for €1,327.
Search & Book
We don’t expect fares like this to be online for a long time – it officially expires on October 22, 2020. A minimum stay of five days in Chile applies. Google Flights shows availabilities, so you can easily find flight dates there. You can purchase tickets via several Oneworld airlines. We recommend booking via British Airways, as their fares offer more flexibility than iberia.com.
You can do both transatlantic flights in August 2021, as long as your first leg from Italy to Spain takes place in March. Follow this booking sample to take advantage of that.
Iberia issues these tickets in booking class R. That brings some excellent mileage with most Oneworld frequent flyer programs:
- 33,184 Award Miles + 18,436 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 29,672 Points on Finnair Plus
- 22,122 Avios + 400 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 22,122 Avios + 1,430 TP on Iberia Plus
- 18,436 Qmiles + 124 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 18,436 Award Miles + 180 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 18,436 Award Miles + 29,496 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 18,436 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 18,436 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 18,436 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 18,436 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 18,436 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 18,436 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 18,436 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
Information & Tips for Chile
→ All Dealz for Chile