Skyteam member Garuda Indonesia offers some astonishingly low fares for business class roundtrips between London-Heathrow and Indonesia starting in August 2019. Garuda’s nonstop service to Medan starts at €1,452 – a business class connection to Denpasar, Bali is free in this fare! All roundtrips have to be booked and started on or before November 30, 2019.
A Garuda Indonesia Airbus A330-200 serves London thrice weekly from Medan. These airplanes are equipped with fully reclinable lie flat seats. Their premium cabin is arrangend in a 2-2-2 seating pattern. Therefore, window seats do not feature direct aisle access. The three hour ride to Bali features the same plane. Flight to Jakarta are shorter and operated by Boeing 737-800. You will find 2-2 seating up front.
Search & Book
According to fare rules, these fares are offered until November 30, 2019 and your trip has to start until then. You may stay a maximum of one month in Indonesia, while a minimum stay does not apply.
We’ve compiled all possible travel dates at the lowest fare in our availability calendar:
While most EU citizens won’t need a visa when visiting Indonesia on a vacation, please inform yourself if you need to meet any requirements before booking a trip on such short notice.
Garuda Indonesia issues these tickets in booking class I. You will gain 125% of your travel distance in award mileage on most Skyteam frequent flyer programs. A noteable expection is Delta SkyMiles, crediting just 100%. A trip to Bali should yield the following award mileage:
- 31,510 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 28,990 on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 27,730 on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 23,490 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 23,490 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 23,490 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 19,580 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 19,580 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 19,580 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 19,580 on Etihad Guest
- 19,580 on Aeroflot Bonus
- 19,580 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 19,580 on Saudia Alfursan
- 19,580 on Korean Air Skypass
- 19,580 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 19,580 on FlyingBlue
- 15,660 on Delta SkyMiles
- 15,660 on Air Europa Club
- 3,520 on ANA Mileage Club
Thanks to our source YHBU!Cover Picture: © honzahruby - Fotolia.com