Etihad Airways is making a huge splash with its business class sale from Stockholm. Various destinations are offered as low as €1,151 / SEK 12,163! Since Etihad doesn’t serve Stockholm directly, each trip has two layovers. One in a European city that is served by Eithad and one in Abu Dhabi.
We were able to find the following low prices on above mentioned routes:
- Singapore starting from €1,151 / SEK 12,163
- Bangkok starting from €1,240 / SEK 13,086
- Seoul starting from €1,406 / SEK 14,839
While most connections feature two trips in Etihad’s long haul business cabin, some flights to and from Stockholm are routed through Belgrade. Since an Airbus A320 is operating the flight from Belgrade to Abu Dhabi, this segment won’t feature Etihad’s long haul Business Class.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules the length of stay cannot be less than 3 days whereas the maximum length of stay cannot exceed 4 months. Stopovers in Abu Dhabi can be added free of charge. This offer will expire on July 31, 2019, but might run out of availability earlier. This deal is available for travel in between August 11 to November 30, 2019.
These fares will be displayed on Google Flights (instructions). However, they won’t be prominently featured, because they always include two airlines without an alliance connection and feature at least 2 stops. While no helpful filters can be used, it is still easier to find dates this way and book through your favorite OTA via our Travel-Dealz flight search or through Etihad’s website.
Tickets are issued in booking class Z, granting at least 115% of distance mileage being awarded in many frequent flyer programs. The following award mileage ouput is calculated on the flight from Stockholm to Singapore, featured in the beginning of the article:
- 31,590 on Hainan Airlines
- 19,630 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 19,630 on Asiana Club
- 19,630 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 17,360 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 17,360 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 17,360 on Philippine Airlines
- 17,360 on South African Voyager
- 17,360 on Etihad Guest
- 17,360 on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 17,360 on Jet Airways
- 17,360 on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 17,360 on Korean Air Skypass
- 15,100 on American AAdvantage
- 15,100 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 6,830 on SAS EuroBonus