Star Alliance member United Airlines sells suspiciously low priced tickets from Dublin to Panama City, going as low as €206 for a roundtrip. While the outbound leg includes a long layover in Newark and the inbound flight an additional layover in Jamaica, these prices are unbelievably low! One piece of checked luggage is included, as well!
You will board a United Boeing 787 from Dublin to New York. After a layover of slightly more than twelve hours, you can connect to Panama City. The inbound trip starts with a Copa Airlines flight from Panama City to Montego Bay, Jamaica. After a short layover, United Airlines will carry you onward first to Newark and then back to Dublin.
Search & Book
These flights are only available at united.com. You can find them on Google Flights, but you may not alter search parameters or they won’t appear. We do not expect these fares to be online for a long time, so you need to be decisive to score these super low fares.
Possible travel dates include:
- January 11 – January 30, 2020 for €206
Returns on January 14, 19 are available at €206 as well
- Feburary 1 – February 7, 2020 for €206
Returns on February 3, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 18 are available at €256
- February 3 – February 9, 2020 for €256
Returns on February 10, 11, 15 or 18 are available at €256 as well
- February 8 – Februay 11, 2020 for €206
Returns on February 15 or 18 are available at €256
Flights from Dublin to Panama City are United booking class K. The flight from Panama to Jamaica is Copa Airlines’ booking class T while the rest of the inbound leg in United booking class L. This results in a very reasonable award mileage harvest, especially considering the low price.
- 10,670 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 8,450 on Air India Flying Returns
- 8,450 on SAS EuroBonus
- 8,450 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 8,290 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 8,280 on EgyptAir Plus
- 8,250 on Asiana Club
- 8,120 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 8,120 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 8,120 on South African Voyager
- 8,120 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 8,120 on TAP Miles & Go
- 8,120 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 7,950 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 7,790 on Azul TudoAzul
- 7,790 on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 6,770 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 6,770 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 5,000 on ANA Mileage Club
- 4,140 on Miles & More
- 530 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 330 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 330 on United MileagePlus
- 160 on FlyingBlue
In addition, this trip is worth around 11,000 Premier Qualifying Miles in United’s MileagePlus.
Thanks to our source fly4free.com!
Cover Picture: © Daniel - stock.adobe.com