If you’re looking for a cheap business class flights and are able to depart from Kiev, Lufthansa Group carriers have a sweet offer for you. Round-trips in the premium cabins of Lufthansa, Swiss, and Austrian Airlines are available for prices starting at only UAH 28,165 (~€912). The real highlight, however, is that these are Business Flex tickets, which can be canceled completely free of charge! The availability of this sweet offer is great all the way until October 2021.
We found cheap business class tickets to:
- Dubai at UAH 28,165 (~€912)
- Hong Kong at UAH 41,757 (~€1,352)
- Beijing at UAH 41,767 (~€1,352)
- Shanghai at UAH 41,767 (~€1,352)
- Seoul at UAH 41,782 (~€1,353)
- Nairobi at UAH 42,252 (~€1,368)
- Bangkok at UAH 42,278 (~€1,369)
- Cape Town at UAH 44,586 (~€1,443)
- Singapore at UAH 44,605 (~€1,444)
- Johannesburg at UAH 45,091 (~€1,460)
From Kiev, your first flight will be a short one to a carrier’s hub in Europe. Depending on the airline you’re traveling with, this could be Vienna, Zurich, Munich or Frankfurt.
During the long-haul flight, you will benefit from lie-flat seats, since Lufthansa, Swiss and Austrian all have a pretty decent business class product. To find out more about what could await you on board, check out these reviews:
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
Search & Book
Tickets for this deal will be sold until December 20, 2020, according to the fare rules, but it may be sold out at an earlier point. The flights have to take place between January 1 and October 31, 2021.
There are minimum stay requirements of 6 days or at least the night from Saturday to Sunday, and you may spend up to 3 months.
Google Flights (instructions) will display all flights and prices, so you just have to choose which dates suit you best. Once you know when you will be traveling, visit Lufthansa’s website for booking. Make sure to select the Business Flex fare:
Canceling these flights is completely free of charge.
All tickets will be issued in booking class P. How many miles you’ll be credited very much depends on the airlines you’re flying with and the frequent flyer program you’ve signed up for. Here’s, for example, what the trip to Hong Kong with Lufthansa via Munich will earn you:
- 20,836 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 16,184 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 12,946 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,946 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 12,946 Award Miles + 2,590 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 12,946 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 12,710 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 12,708 Miles on Miles&More
- 12,078 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 11,208 Award Miles + 1,736 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 9,062 Miles on ANA Mileage Club