In order to
see what they need to do to get customers buying tickets again say farewell to their last Boeing 747, Oneworld member British Airways sells 747 business class round trips to a bevy of destinations. With departure from London Heathrow or Gatwick, you can reach all destinations that once were served by the Queen Of The Skies in the airlines’ Club World business class.
You can purchase tickets to all of these airports for less than £1,000 (~€1,172). The latest possible flight date is March 31, 2021. The promotion supposedly runs only today, October 8, 2020. Please be aware that this fare is not refundable!
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
These and more destinations are part of the high value offer:
- Dubai at £962 (~€1,128)
- Cancun at £926 (~€1,086)
- Vancouver at £964 (~€1,130)
- Los Angeles at £966 (~€1,132)
- Seychelles at £972 (~€1,140)
- New York at £974 (~€1,142)
- Mumbai at £976 (~€1,144)
- Cape Town at £977 (~€1,145)
The full list of possible destinations indlcudes: Atlanta, Austin, Nashville, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, Charleston, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Portland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle,San Francisco, San Jose (California), Tampa, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Cancun, Islamabad, Lahore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cape Town, Mauritius, Male, Seychelles, Dubai, Muscat and Tel Aviv.
You can expect various British Airways aircraft operating these flights. On routes with Airbus A350 or Boeing 777-300ER service, you can even try British Airways’ new Club Suite.
Search & Book
According to British Airways’ terms & conditions, this offer is only available on October 8, 2020 and limited to 747 roundtrip tickets. A minimum stay of at least one night from Saturday to Sunday is required to get the cheap tickets. The latest possible outbound date is March 31, 2021.
British Airways issues these tickets in booking class I. This is a business booking class, a trip to Cape Town would result in the following mileage:
- 30,076 Award Miles + 18,046 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 24,204 Points on Finnair Plus
- 18,048 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 18,046 Avios + 320 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 18,046 Avios + 1,200 TP on Iberia Plus
- 15,040 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 15,040 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 15,040 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 15,040 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 15,040 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 15,040 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 15,040 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 15,038 Qmiles + 100 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 15,038 Award Miles + 150 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 15,038 Award Miles + 24,060 EQMs on American AAdvantage