Oneworld member British Airways is selling very cheap flights from London to Marrakesh. The tickets can be purchased for merely £71 (~€81). Luggage, however, is not included and would bump the total price up by £50 (~€57).
Our calendar displays all available dates for trips of 5 to 28 days. It can redirect you to British Airways’ booking site:
British will fly you non-stop from London Gatwick to Marrakesh on board an Airbus A320. The flight is roughly three hours long.
Search & Book
The tickets are issued in booking class O, meaning that you’ll get the following number of miles:
- 1,408 Avios + 12 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 1,132 Points on Finnair Plus
- 704 Avios + 20 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 704 Avios + 40 TP on Iberia Plus
- 704 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 704 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 704 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 704 Award Miles on LATAM Pass
- 704 Award Miles + 6 Tier Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 704 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 704 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 704 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 704 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 704 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
As you can see, the number of miles is laughable and won’t get you anywhere.
Hotel prices in Marrakesh usually start at roughly €30, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search: