Oneworld member British Airways is selling very cheap flights from London to Marrakesh. The tickets can be purchased for merely £58 (~€68). Luggage, however, is not included and would bump the total price up to £98 (~€116).
British will fly you nonstop from London Gatwick to Marrakesh on board an Airbus A320. The flight is roughly four hours long.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
Search & Book
The tickets are issued in booking class O, meaning that you’ll get the following number of miles:
- 1,408 Qmiles + 12 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 1,134 Points on Finnair Plus
- 704 Avios + 20 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 704 Avios + 40 TP on Iberia Plus
- 704 Award Miles + 1,408 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 704 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 704 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 704 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 704 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 704 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 704 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 704 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 704 Miles on LATAM Pass
As you can see, the number of miles is laughable and won’t get you anywhere.