Until January 24, 2021, you can book a room at a Barceló hotel with a discount of up to 60%. The stay can take place anytime during this year and even all of 2021.
Every hotel offers its individual discount. Usually, the discount is roughly 40%. You can then add a 10% discount to that, simply by signing up at my Barceló for free.
The cheapest rate, however, is usually non-refundable. If you decide to cancel up to 7 days before your arrival, Barceló would merely give you your money as a voucher, that you can spend within 12 months. This may be ok for some, but if that’s not the case, you should consider booking a refundable rate, even if that reduces the discount from e.g. 50% to 35%. Sometimes it’s better to be on the safe side.
While Barceló has most of its hotels in Spain, the hotel chain also has hotels in 16 other countries. Here are some examples:
- Barceló Bávaro Palace, Dominican Republic: Up to 65%
- Barceló Aruba: Up to 60%
- Occidental Costa Cancún: Up to 60%
- Barceló Hamburg: Up to 50%
- Barceló Brno Palace: Up to 50%
- Barceló Budapest: Up to 50%
- Barceló Residences Dubai Marina: Up to 50%
- Barceló Istanbul: Up to 50%
- Barceló Aran Mantegna, Italy: Up to 50%
- Occidental Lisboa: Up to 50%
- Royal Hideaway Corales Suites, Spain: Up to 50%
- Allegro Agadir: Up to 45%
- Barceló Tiran Sharm, Egypt: Up to 45%
- Barceló Hydra Beach Resort, Greece: Up to 45%
- Barceló Concorde Green Park Palace, Tunisia: Up to 45%
- Barceló Royal Beach, Bulgaria: Up to 45%