The Accor Live Limitless (ALL) bonus program of Accor Hotels (Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis …) has launched a new promotion. You can earn triple points for staying at one of their European hotels if you register for the promotion under the link below before November 28, 2022.
You usually earn 12.5 points per €10 spend in lower tier hotels like ibis and 25 points per €10 spent in higher tiers (starting with Mercure). You can find an overview here.
Please note the following conditions:
- Register before your first stay.
- Registration period: Until November 28, 2022
- Travel period: December 5, 2022 – February 28, 2023. (If you have booked in advance, you can cancel and rebook the hotel)
- The bonus points are limited to the first three stays during the travel period.
- Checking out and in at the same hotel on the same day will count as one stay. Meaning that you need to move hotels if you want to benefit from both.
- Booking multiple rooms will count as one stay.
- Reward points will be credited 10 days after checking out.
- Bookings paid partly or entirely by points are not eligible.
- Only applies to bookings made directly on Accor’s website
- Limited to hotels in the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Northern Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Important: Only Direct Bookings Count
You have to book your stay directly on Accor’s website. Bookings via online travel agencies (e.g. Expedia, Booking.com, …) or tour operators (TUI, …) do not give any points with ALL and accordingly, no bonus points are awarded.
Cover Picture: Ditmar Lange