Since you’re reading this, you are obviously excited about airline loyalty programs. And that’s a great thing because so are we. What’s even better is that we can welcome you here as one of our readers! We are thrilled that we’ve apparently been able to post enough interesting content to keep you hooked.
But we wouldn’t be on our way to becoming one of Europe’s leading websites for travel bargains if we thought seeing you here from time to time is enough. We want to stay in touch with you. Preferably every day. And what could work better than sending you our daily newsletter with all the best deals, breaking industry news and latest coupons?
What’s in for me?
Okay, we understand that you might receive countless newsletters already and that you don’t want to add another one to your list. But hear us out. We’re not just asking you to subscribe to our newsletter. We are offering you something in return: our latest whitepaper on Pros and Cons of 13 Frequent Flyer Programs.
Of course, we know that our readers love traveling. And that’s why we put together a document that will give you an overview of some of the most renowned airline loyalty programs out there. So you can pick the right one and be on your way to become a Travel-VIP.
Already Receiving our Newsletter?
No worries. We’re not like you phone plan provider who always favors new customers. If you already signed up for our newsletter, we will just send you an email and attach the whitepaper Pros & Cons of 13 Frequent Flyer Programs today. No further action required.
No Strings Attached
Seriously. You won’t regret it. If it turns out that you don’t like our newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. Needless to say that you can still keep our whitepaper. But we believe that the much more likely result will be that you’ll enjoy our daily updates. In which case, we all win. And is there something better than a win-win situation? Well, maybe an Error Fare. But that’s a whole different story.
So, sign up for our newsletter, check out our daily dealz and let us help you find the best and cheapest offers. Because that’s what Travel-Dealz is all about. Exploring the world while getting the most out of your hard-earned money.
Not Convinced Yet?
You’d rather have a little foretaste of what we’ll be sending out before subscribing? No problem, here we go:
Pro & Cons of Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- Only 40,000 tier miles are needed for Star Alliance Gold status.
- Status is valid for 2 years.
- Re-qualification is rather easy. 25,000 tier miles in your first year or 37,500 within two years will keep you golden – at least if you live outside of Turkey.
- Softlanding, if you can’t qualify for your current status level again. If you manage to reach Elite Plus, you could keep Star Alliance Gold for up to 4 years without earning miles.
- Free on-board WiFi for Elite member and higher
- Lower earning rate for award miles. Some booking classes (e.g., Lufthansa K, L, and P) won’t earn you any miles at all.
- The carrier’s website isn’t the best. Even differences in mileage charts depending on the selected language can’t be ruled out.