Virgin Atlantic has not only drastically reduced its business class prices, but also its premium economy prices! You can fly nonstop to most destinations for prices starting at merely £513 (~€608) – a great price to fly quite comfortably.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s current immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
The fares are not refundable. Nevertheless, Virgin Atlantic, like many other airlines, has Coronavirus-related rebooking policies. You can rebook the flights without paying a rebooking fee. The price difference will be charged, but with a £120 discount. Example: You bought a ticket to Shanghai for £599 and wish to rebook it. The new flight that you’ve selected then costs £799, so you’ll have to pay £80 for the rebooking.
Here are the direct flights from London:
- New York: £537 (~€637)
- Islamabad: £595 (~€705)
- Boston: £596 (~€707)
- Miami: £596 (~€707)
- Los Angeles: £596 (~€707)
- San Francisco: £596 (~€707)
- Orlando: £596 (~€707)
- Washington DC: £596 (~€707)
- Las Vegas: £596 (~€707)
- Johannesburg: £599 (~€710)
- Bridgetown, Barbados: £599 (~€710)
- Montego: £599 (~€710)
- Hong Kong: £599 (~€710)
- Delhi: £599 (~€710)
- Shanghai: £599 (~€710)
- Mumbai: £599 (~€710)
- Antigua: £599 (~€710)
- Lahore: £599 (~€710)
There are also some direct options from Manchester:
- New York: £513 (~€608)
- Islamabad: £548 (~€650)
- Delhi: £549 (~€651)
- Mumbai: £549 (~€651)
- Bridgetown, Barbados: £598 (~€709)
- Los Angeles: £602 (~€714)
- Orlando: £603 (~€715)
In Virgin Atlantic’s premium economy, you’ll enjoy a premium dining service, complimentary drinks, in-seat power, 1 piece of hand luggage, 2 x 23 kg of checked luggage, free seat selection, extra large leather seats, premium check-in, and priority baggage delivery.
By the way, this isn’t our only deal from the UK:
Search & Book
This deal expires on November 30, 2020. You need to respect the minimum stay requirement of 3 days. The other restriction is that you need to fly before June 30, 2021.
The tickets are issued in booking class K, meaning that, e.g. a Manchester – New York roundtrip should get you:
- 10,724 Miles on Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- 6,664 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 6,664 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 6,664 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 6,664 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 6,664 Miles on Delta SkyMiles
- 6,664 Miles on HA
To give you another example, a longer flight, such as from London to Las Vegas, would get you a total of:
- 16,792 Miles on Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- 10,434 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 10,434 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 10,434 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 10,434 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 10,434 Miles on Delta SkyMiles
- 10,434 Miles on HA
Source: GODSAVETHEPOINTS – Thanks!