Star Alliance member TAP Portugal has issued some great fares for business class leisure travel to the Caribbean destination Cancun. Prices start as low as €1,155 for nonstops from Lisbon and are available for less than €1,500 from seven more European airports, including London and Paris.
While the price is quite a bit higher, depending on where you’re living, flying from Paris for €1,289 may also be an interesting option.
- Lisbon at €1,155 (nonstop)
- Madrid at €1,152
- Barcelona at €1,155
- Amsterdam at €1,335
- Paris at €1,337
- London at €1,374 (~£1,230)
- Milan at €1,440
- Rome at €1,440
Our calendar displays all available dates for flights from Lisbon. You can expect to get discounted tickets from the other seven departure airports on the same dates more often than not. Once you’ve selected the route and dates that suit you best, you can either be redirected to our Travel-Dealz flight search to get the cheapest OTA price, or to TAP’s website, where you’ll pay roughly €60 more.
TAP uses Airbus A330-900neo planes on their long-haul routes, featuring 1-2-1 seating in business class.
Not too long ago, TAP’s Executive Class was infamously subpar. By now, however, all planes have been equipped with new seats that can be converted into fully flat beds and offer quite a high comfort. The service is also said to be very friendly.
Search & Book
The offer is valid until January 15, 2023 for departures before October 29, 2023. Your inbound flight may arrive later. This deal is valid until January 15, 2023. The minimum stay requirement is five nights a night from Saturday to Sunday. A minimum stay of one month applies.
Google Flights shows you all available flight dates, as does our calendar above. You can either get the cheapest price on our Travel-Dealz flight search or pay roughly €110 more to book directly on TAP’s website.
TAP issues all flight segments in booking class J. Flying from Madrid to Cancun (and back) yields the following mileage:
- 22,712 Miles on Miles&More
- 21,112 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 20,910 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 19,990 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 19,990 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 19,990 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 19,988 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 19,988 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 19,988 Award Miles + 9,994 Tier Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 19,988 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 16,992 Miles on Azul TudoAzul
- 14,992 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 14,992 Miles on Emirates Skywards
- 12,992 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 12,494 Award Miles + 2,080 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 12,494 Miles on Asiana Club
- 12,494 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 12,494 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,494 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 12,494 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
Hotel prices in Cancun usually start at roughly €40, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Cover Picture: © TAP Portugal