Since the new business class by TAP Portugal has been introduced, flying with this airline has not only been a good choice because of the quality they offer, but also because there are ongoing reasonable fares available. You can fly to Toronto and Montreal for only €999. If you like, you can fly one leg in economy as well to reduce the price even more.
Most EU Citizens are not permitted to enter the US or Canada at the moment. When this will change, remains unknown. At least, for flights in 2021, there is no booking fee due in case of a rebooking. However, the fare difference will be due. For flights after that, there are no Corona related policies in place (yet).
There’s availability from April 12 until September 30, 2021.
You will first fly to Lisbon. After an approximate layover of 3 hours you will continue your journey with an Airbus A330-900 Neo (Toronto) or Airbus A321 Neo LR (Montreal). Operating airplanes can be changed at any time, however.
Search & Book
The cheap tickets to Canada are available from April 12 until September 30, 2021 with very good availability. The ticket price starts at €999. This deal is valid until March 2, 2021. The minimum stay requirement is a night from Saturday to Sunday.
To find your preferred travel dates, we would advise using Google Flights (instructions). Please book directly with TAP after that, to avoid any problems in case of refunds or communication with the airline. You can use our search form above – it will redirect you to TAP’s booking site.
The TAP Portugal business class
The new TAP Portugal business class has been getting some great reviews. The Airbus A330-900 Neo comes along with a 1-2-1 reverse herringbone seat configuration, the Airbus A321 Neo LR comes with lie flat seats in a 2-2 or 1-1 seat configuration.
Here are some of the reviews:
- Review of TAP Airbus A330-900neo business class by Simple Flying
- Review of TAP Airbus A330-900neo business class by Airline Geeks
- Review of TAP Airbus A330-900neo business class by Sam Chui Photos
- Review of TAP Airbus A330-900neo business class by The Points Guy
- Review of TAP Airbus A321LR business class by One Mile at a Time
- Review of TAP Airbus A321LR business class by The Points Guy
- 19,210 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 18,370 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 18,370 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 18,370 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 18,370 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 18,370 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 18,370 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 18,370 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 18,370 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 18,260 Miles on Miles&More
- 15,610 Miles on Azul TudoAzul
- 13,770 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 13,770 Miles on Emirates Skywards
- 11,940 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 11,480 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 11,480 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 11,480 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 11,480 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 11,480 Miles on United MileagePlus
- 11,480 Miles on Asiana Club
This example is based on a roundtrip from Milan to Toronto.
Never just book hotels without comparing prices, location and reviews. We love to use booking.com for that. Other than that, please check out our hotel vouchers and coupon codes. Maybe one of them is useful for your planned journey:
Cover Picture: © pixabay-user bilaleldaou under pixabay-license