Swiss has once again started a great sale on tickets for First Class flights. Departing from Stockholm you can travel to various destinations such as Nairobi, Bangkok, Mumbai or Johannesburg. Prices start at SEK18,000/€1,671 for flights to Dubai and are only available if two people travel together.
Here’s a list with our picks for routes that wew think are especially interesting (prices are always per person):
- Dubai for SEK 18,000/€1,671
- Bangkok for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Nairobi for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Dar es Salaam for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Shanghai for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Beijing for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Mumbai for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Delhi for SEK 20,000/€1,857
- Singapore for SEK 23,000/€2,136
- Hong Kong for SEK 23,000/€2,136
- Sao Paulo for SEK 24,000/€2,229
- Johannesburg for SEK 24,000/€2,229
If First Class sound like a touch too much, Swiss is also offering great deals on Business Class flights. Again, Dubai is the cheapest destination with prices starting at SEK 10,000/€928.
- Dubai for SEK 10,000/€928
- Bangkok for SEK 14,000/€1,300
- Delhi / Mumbai for for SEK 14,000/€1,300
- Singapore for SEK 14,500/€1,347
- Shanghai/ Peking for SEK 14,5000/€1,347
- Colombo for SEK 16,000/€1,485
- Havana for SEK 16,500/€1,532
- Sao Paulo for SEK 17,000/€1,579
Search & Book
This partner special will probably be available until May 27th, 2019 and includes trips commencing on or before April 30th, 2020. Minimum stay requirements are 6 days (or in some cases the night from Saturday to Sunday), and you can visit your favorite destination for up to 3 months.
Swiss First Class cabin
Swiss offers a great First Class product, especially on board of the Boeing 777. During your layover in Zurich, you’ll also be able to visit the new First Class lounge. To get a better impression of what awaits you when flying Swiss’ premium cabin, have a look at the following flight reviews:
Short-haul flight within Europe will be in Business Class, only long-haul flights in First.
Tickets for First Class flights will be issued in booking class A. This can get you an earning rate of up to 300% with some Star Alliance frequent flyer programs. Naturally, you’ll earn fewer miles for the feeder flights in booking class J. But up to 200% of the actual distance traveled is still possible.
For a flight to Rio de Janeiro via Zurich you’ll be credited with almost 40,000 miles as a member of Aegean Miles+Bonus while United MileagePlus and SAS Eurobonus will only get you around 28,000 miles. See WheretoCredit to check how many miles you will earn on your selected route and your frequent flyer program.
All tickets for Business Class flights will be issued in booking class P. The earning rate usually is 100%. Here’s an example of how many miles you can expect with selected Star Alliance programs for a flight from Stockholm to Bangkok:
- 21,082 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 16,376 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 13,100 Award Miles + 2,620 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 13,100 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 13,100 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 13,100 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 13,100 Miles on Asiana Club
- 13,098 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 13,098 Miles on South African Voyager
- 13,098 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 13,098 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 13,098 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 13,098 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 13,098 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 13,098 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 13,098 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 13,098 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 13,098 Miles on Air New Zealand AirPoints
- 12,752 Miles on Miles&More
- 12,176 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 9,170 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
Source: YHBU – Thanks!