Lufthansa Group member SWISS is currently selling cheap business class flights from Spain to Tel Aviv. Prices start at only €402 from Palma de Mallorca, but you can also depart from many other Spanish airports. If you fly before November, you’d even be flying in an Airbus A330 with lie-flat business class seats. Should you, however, fly on a later date, you’d only get the below-average narrow-body business class.
Traveling to Israel is currently not possible, and we don’t know when entry restrictions will be lifted. We recommend booking for October, as that’s the latest month when you’d still be flying on an Airbus A330.
You can fly throughout the next 12 months – except during vacation periods. A minimum stay requirement of 7 days applies.
You can fly from the following airports:
- Palma de Mallorca: €402
- Valencia: €403
- Bilbao: €403
- Malaga: €404
- Barcelona: €411
- Madrid: €412
- Sevilla: €425 (Lufthansa narrow-body)
You would always fly to Zurich, from where you’d continue your trip to Tel Aviv. The only exception is Sevilla, as SWISS does not fly to that city. Therefore, you’d have to fly with Lufthansa. Sadly, however, Lufthansa uses an A321 for that route, with domestic/European business class seats installed. That makes those flights rather unattractive compared to the SWISS flights, which are operated using an Airbus A330 until November.
By the way, we also have other business class deals for Spain:
Search & Book
The only restriction that the fare rules state is that your trip has to be at least 7 days long. By checking the availability on Google Flights, we could see that you can fly throughout the next 12 months – except during vacation periods. We recommend that you book directly on Lufthansa’s website, but you could also save roughly €20 by booking through the cheapest OTA that our Travel-Dealz flight search could find.
The tickets are issued in booking class P. A roundtrip from Madrid would get you:
- 8,094 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 6,286 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 5,090 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 5,034 Award Miles + 1,006 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 5,030 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 5,030 Miles on Asiana Club
- 5,030 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 5,030 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 5,030 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 5,030 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 5,030 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 5,030 Miles on South African Voyager
- 5,030 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 5,030 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 5,030 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 5,030 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 5,030 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 3,520 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 2,514 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 1,372 Award Miles + 4,992 Tier Miles on Miles&More