Another great part of Lufthansa’s and SWISS‘ partner sale from Scandinavia are business class offers to Australia! Roundtrips to Perth are available as low as €1,798 per person – tickets to Melbourne and Sydney aren’t much more expensive. However, these fares seem to be only available through online travel agencies. And, because this is a partner sale, you have to buy tickets for two adults to get the quoted price.
The first flight legs always feature a Lufthansa or SWISS short haul flight to their hub in Frankfurt or Zurich. The you continue on the same airlines’ long haul metal to either Singapore, Bangkok or Hong Kong. Onwards, you can enjoy the business class of either Singapore Airlines (via Singapore), Thai Airways (via Bangkok) or Cathay Pacific (vian Hong Kong).
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets at this fare will be sold until December 2, 2019. The travel period covers flights until September 30, 2020 – but availability is best in March and Summer 2020 (which is wintertime in Australia). A minimum stay of six days is required to get the lowest fare.
The best way to find suiting flight dates is Google Flights (instructions). Enter the dates on which the lowest fare is displayed in our flight search to get to a list of online travel agencies that offer tickets at this price. This will work in most cases, but not in all. You might need a bit of patience when searching for flights at this fare.
Your mileage depends on which airlines are involved in your trip. You can expect a ticket in the following booking classes:
A trip with Lufhansa & Cathay Pacific should be credited like this:
- 39,230 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 24,370 on LATAM Pass
- 22,060 on Miles & More
- 20,670 on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 16,110 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 14,780 on Finnair Plus
- 13,010 on Asia Miles
- 12,890 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 12,890 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,890 on United MileagePlus
- 12,870 on SAS EuroBonus
- 12,130 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 11,480 on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 11,480 on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 11,480 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 11,480 on British Airways Executive Club
- 11,480 on American AAdvantage
- 11,480 on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 11,480 on Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- 11,480 on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 11,480 on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 11,480 on Iberia Plus
- 9,020 on ANA Mileage Club
- 6,430 on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
Will the trips with SWISS and Singapore Airlines yield different mileage for the same route.
- 39,320 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 28,090 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 26,380 on SAS EuroBonus
- 24,430 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 24,430 on Air India Flying Returns
- 24,430 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 24,430 on Asiana Club
- 24,430 on TAP Miles & Go
- 24,430 on South African Voyager
- 24,430 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 24,430 on EgyptAir Plus
- 24,430 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 24,430 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 24,430 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 22,470 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 22,470 on United MileagePlus
- 22,120 on Miles & More
- 20,030 on ANA Mileage Club
- 17,100 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 15,640 on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 14,650 on LATAM Pass
- 9,770 on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 9,770 on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 9,770 on Vistara Club Vistara
- 7,820 on Jetblue Airways
- 1,840 on Asia Miles
We recommend consulting wheretocredit.com to get precise information for your individual itinerary.
Information & Tips for Australia
Australia, also know as ‘Down Under’, is an absolute dream destination because of its distance to Europe and its beautiful countryside. But because it’s so far away, the flights are costly. Nevertheless, there is always Dealz for less than 1.000€.
Best Time to Visit
Australia is a vast country with different climate zones. Summers (November to February) are hot and mostly dry, winters (June to September) are relatively mild.
Entry & Visa
Most European citizens require an eVisa which has to be issued before your arrival. You can apply online, and the process will be free of charge.
All Dealz for Australia