Turkish Airlines is set to debut its new Business Class on flights between Istanbul and Bali. You can now purchase premium cabin tickets for these flights with departure from Egyptian capital Cairo for just €1,083. All flights include a short layover in Istanbul.
You will board a Turkish Airlines A320 family aircraft on flights between Istanbul and Cairo. The long haul segments are feature Turkish Airlines’ brand new Boeing 787-9 aircraft, complete with Turkish Airlines brand new Business Class product.
Thanks to Lukas, who gave us notice via Report A Deal!
Search & Book
Fare rules for this deal are not very restrictive. There is no expiration date, meaning this offer will most likely be based on availability. It is valid for travel commencing between September 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020. As of now, there is plenty of availability. While no minimum stay is given, maximum stay requirements are very generous at one year.
These fares are displayed by Google Flights. You can look for suiting travel dates there (instructions) and use our flight search to find the lowest fare available. Since these tickets are offered exclusively by Turkish Airlines, you can buy them directly at turkishairlines.com. Further, you can add a stopover in Istanbul free of charge on the out- as well as the inbound leg.
Turkish Airlines issues these tickets in booking class K. This is a regular business booking class, resulting in at least 100% of distance miles being awarded to your frequent flyer account. Because of this, this offer is a rather valuable mileage run:
- 34,840 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 28,860 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 28,860 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 21,650 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 21,650 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 21,650 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 21,650 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 21,650 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 21,620 Miles on Miles&More
- 20,060 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 18,760 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 18,040 Miles on Asiana Club
- 18,040 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 18,040 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 18,040 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 18,040 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 18,040 Miles on United MileagePlus
- 18,040 Miles on South African Voyager
- 18,040 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
Getting to Cairo
Nonstop roundtrips to Cairo are available from many European airports around €400. These prices drop by €100 if you add a layover in Athens or Rome. Even the most expensive flight from London would add up to a €1,600 roundtrip to Bali – with a long haul Business Class segment:
- Athens at €232
- Rome at €295
- Paris at €390
- Madrid at €410
- Milan at €411
- Amsterdam at €413
- London at €458
Turkish Airlines’ new Business Class
At time of writing, there is no official confirmation on what Turkish Airlines’ new premium cabin will look like. There are some pictures floating around the internet, but none on TK’s website. While their current Business Class product is received well, you can expect the ambitious airline to take it up a notch with their new layout. It is expected to feature 1-2-1 seating pattern. We’ll be glad to receive and publish your review after you’ve tested it!
Cover Picture: © honzahruby - Fotolia.com