Star Alliance member Aegean flies to many European cities, but one route is currently being sold way cheaper than all the others: Athens – Geneva. The roundtrip only costs €83! Adding luggage would increase the price by roughly €34, but for a short European trip, traveling with a carry-on should be enough – especially if you’re flying for such a price. Maybe you can spend a nice long weekend in Switzerland thanks to these flights.
Aegean uses an Airbus A320 for its flights to Geneva. The flights take roughly 3 hours in each direction and include a snack and drink.
Search & Book
The fare rules do not state any restrictions. The availability, however, seems to be especially high in late January and in February. You can use Google Flights to find all the available dates, and then book on Aegean’s website. To save you some time, we’ve compiled an availability calendar that will redirect you to the Greek airline’s booking site.
The tickets are issued in booking class P, meaning that the roundtrip should get you:
- 1,732 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 1,614 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 1,506 Miles on Asiana Club
- 1,506 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 1,076 Miles on South African Voyager
- 1,076 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 1,076 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 1,076 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 646 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 538 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 538 Award Miles + 90 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 538 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 250 Miles on Miles&More