The Star Alliance airlines – especially Air Canada – are currently offering cheap Business Class tickets from Amsterdam to Eastern Canada. You can book a return trip for only €1.324. The traveling dates are during and around the school holidays.
Additionally, you can also fly to smaller destinations such as Gander or Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine for a similar price.
Generally, you can fly with all the airlines of the Star Alliance Transatlantic Cooperation: Air Canada, United, Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and Brussels Airlines. The best routings are those with Air Canada with a layover in Toronto.
Search & Book
The fare rules do not state until when these flights will be available. The traveling periods for this deal are:
- July 5th – August 25th
- December 24th – 31st.
The minimum stay is either six days, or one Saturday night. The ticket class is P. To search for good dates, you should preferably use Google Flights. We also recommend booking directly on the airlines’ websites, such as lufthansa.de.
These Star Alliance flights have booking class P. Lufthansa flights will give you 100% of the distance for Miles&More, but won’t give you any miles for some other programs, such as Aegean Miles+Bonus. Air Canada flights, on the other hand, will get you 200% of the distance for Aegean and are therefore a very good choice for a mileage run.
Here you can see all possible mileage credits for the Air Canada return flight from Amsterdam to Ottawa:
- 25,100 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 24,960 on TAP Miles & Go
- 24,960 on United MileagePlus
- 24,960 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 24,960 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 18,720 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 18,720 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 18,720 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 18,720 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 15,600 on Air India Flying Returns
- 15,600 on Avianca Brazil Amigo
- 15,600 on ANA Mileage Club
- 15,600 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 12,480 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,480 on SAS EuroBonus
- 12,480 on Asiana Club
- 12,480 on Miles & More
- 5,360 on EgyptAir Plus
- 4,470 on Asia Miles