Oneworld carrier Iberia is currently offering cheap business class tickets to the South American cities of Bogota, Quito, and Lima. The cheapest flight is to Bogota. The flights include 3 x 23 kg. It’s great that all these flights are nonstop, thus getting you to your destination as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Iberia will let you rebook your flight once or get a voucher with the amount paid if you wish to rebook this flight later on. You can read more about this here:
That being said, we recommend you play it safe and book the flights for as late in the year as possible.
Iberia uses an Airbus A340 for all those flights. Travel-Dealz founder Johannes has reviewed Iberia’s A340 business class cabin:
By the way, feel free to check out our other business class dealz from Madrid:
Search & Book
This price should remain available until April 30, 2020. Your trip has to be at least 7 days long and may not exceed 12 months. We’ve found availability until November, 2020.
The Iberia flights are issued in class I, which will get you the following amount of miles (based on the Madrid-Bogota roundtrip):
- 22,456 Award Miles + 12,476 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 20,080 Points on Finnair Plus
- 14,970 Avios + 280 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 14,970 Avios + 1,000 TP on Iberia Plus
- 14,970 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 12,476 Avios + 70 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 12,476 Award Miles + 120 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 12,476 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 12,476 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 12,476 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 12,476 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 9,982 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 6,986 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
Iberia’s Business Class
Iberia’s business class layout is 1-2-1, which means that every seat has direct access to an a
Information & Tips for Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo is an important economic and cultural center in Brazil and at the same time the most populous city in the country with 11 million inhabitants and a metropolitan region of 20 million.
The city is comparatively easy to reach from Europe, and the major hub airports are served by numerous European and Brazilian airlines. Bargains are not as common as to Rio de Janeiro, but there are still good offers.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Sao Paulo is between March and May and between October and November. At this time of year, the weather is warm, and precipitation is comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
You can get a taxi for about 23€-28€. Note that Guarulhos International Airport, which serves most international flights, is located pretty far outside the city and it can take between 45 minutes and 3 hours to get to the city center depending on traffic conditions!
→ All Dealz for Sao Paulo