SkyTeam airlines KLM and Delta are currently selling cheap business class flights from Milan to San Diego and Vancouver. €1,386 is a great price for flights to North America, but especially so if you’re flying to the west coast!
If you’re flying to Vancouver, you’ll usually fly to Amsterdam, and then continue on a 10-hour flight on a Boeing 777, both flights carried out by KLM. Flying with Air France via Paris is sometimes also possible. That’s generally not the case when flying to San Diego. There, you’ll usually fly Delta or Alitalia from Milan to New York, and then Delta will fly you across the USA to San Diego.
Feel free to also take a look at the other business class dealz from Milan:
Search & Book
This deal should remain valid until June 30, 2020, but it’s always best, not to wait for too long. The only stated restriction is that your trip has to include a Sunday before you travel back to Milan.
We’ve found high availability on almost all weeks from the end of December (incl. during the Christmas holidays) until April, but mostly from Tuesday to Thursday. You can find your ideal available dates using Google Flights. We recommend to then book the flights directly on KLM’s website. That way you’re on the safe side, should there still be complications due to the Coronavirus.
The tickets seem to be issued in booking class Z. As to give you an idea of what to expect, a Milan – Vancouver roundtrip with KLM via Amsterdam will get you the following mileage at distance-based programs:
- 21,556 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 21,260 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 21,260 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 21,156 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 21,136 Award Miles + 15,868 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 18,708 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 15,854 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 15,854 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 15,854 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 13,984 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 13,472 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 13,222 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 13,222 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 13,222 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 13,210 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 13,210 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 13,210 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 13,210 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 13,210 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
KLM Business Class
KLM has its business class rows in a 2-2-2 formation, meaning that window seats do not have direct access to the aisle. All seats can, however, be turned into a fully flat bed of at least 200 cm. You will enjoy premium class catering and a more generous baggage allowance (12kg hand luggage and 2x23kg bags that you can check in), as well as airport benefits, such as lounge access.
Source: Premium-Flights – Thanks!
Cover Picture: © KLM Royal Dutch Airlines