Skyteam member Aeromexico offers discounted Economy fares from Madrid to Santiago de Chile at €347 and Lima at €399. Unfortunately, these fares do not include checked-in luggage. Prices increase by €120 if you want a piece of checked luggage. Only SkyTeam status holders get the luggage allowance for free.
Due to the long layover in Mexico City, the redirect to aeromexico.com may sometimes not work. In that case, feel free to use the Travel-Dealz flight search instead.
You would always first fly to Mexico City on an Aeromexico Boeing 787, and then continue to Chile on a Boeing 787 or to Lima on a Boeing 737.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
By the way, we also offer other economy class deals from Madrid:
Search & Book
Fare rules state that flights have to be booked between today and April 25, 2021. Furthermore, you need to fly before December 9, 2021. You need to stay at your destination for at least six days. The last restriction is that you need to fly between Monday and Thursday.
The best way to find these fares is Google Flights (instructions), as Google Flights also shows connections with very long layovers in Mexico city – thus more possible dates. Should you, however, not wish to have a long layover in Mexico, use our calendar above, as it only shows those dates where you won’t need to stay for too long in Mexico City.
If you intend to book one of the less-available dates with a rather short layover in Mexico, you should book on Aeromexico’s website. Should you be fine with a long layover, you’ll have many more available dates. In that case, you could even search for the cheapest OTA price on our Travel-Dealz flight search, where you’d usually save another €30.
The tickets are issued in booking class V. A roundtrip to Santiago de Chile would get you:
- 14,590 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 9,730 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 9,730 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 9,730 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 9,730 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 9,730 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 7,830 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 7,830 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 4,860 Award Miles + 40 XP on FlyingBlue
- 4,860 Award Miles + 19,460 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 4,860 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 4,860 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 4,860 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 4,860 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 4,860 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 4,860 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 4,860 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 4,860 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 4,860 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
Delta SkyMiles is an interesting option, as you’d get over 19,000 qualifying miles. You only need 25,000 for the SkyTeam Elite status which gives you an additional piece of luggage on all SkyTeam flights. So, you’d get really close with only one economy class ticket.