SkyTeam carrier Air France is heavily promoting its fairly good premium economy class. In addition to discounting flights to Dubai, you can also reach Bangkok at reduced prices. With a stop in Paris, you can reach Thailand’s capital from Warsaw for only €660 (~PLN 3,094). A checked bag up to 23 kg, better board service and additional legroom on the twelve-hour flights to Thailand are included in the price. Flights are available until November 2022.
All Air France and KLM tickets issued for flights until March 31, 2022, are fully refundable. You’d receive a voucher which can be refunded to your bank account. You can read more about this here. Flights after March 2022 are not refundable.
Our availability calendar shows you all possible roundtrips at the lowest fare up to 28 days. It forwards you to airfrance.fr, where the cheapest tickets are available. Other country versions may charge up to €50 more.
Long haul flights Boeing 777-300ER services. These birds feature a 2-4-2 seating in premium economy instead of the 3-4-3 in their economy section, giving you some much-needed space on the long trip to Bangkok.
Search & Book
Sadly, we couldn’t locate any fare rules for these flights. It appears that a minimum stay of three days applies to get the cheapest tickets. You can find multiple departures each week at the lowest fare between February and October 2022, except for a blockout in July.
Google Flights helps you find additional flight dates or origins. The cheapest tickets are available on the French version of Air France’ website. Prices are €45-€50 lower than on Google Flights, but you can still use the lowest fares there for orientation.
Air France issues the short haul economy tickets in booking class Y and the flights to Thailand in A. SkyTeam frequent flyers can expect the following miles & points:
- 21,578 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 21,578 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 21,578 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 19,700 Award Miles + 20,116 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 16,344 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 14,582 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 13,408 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 13,408 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 13,408 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 13,408 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 13,408 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 13,408 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 13,408 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 13,408 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 13,408 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 13,408 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 7,538 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,400 Award Miles + 58 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Information & Tips for Bangkok
Bangkok is both the capital and the largest metropolis of Southeast Asian Thailand. We often have reasonable offers to share with you. No matter if in Economy, Business or First Class – you can almost always find bargains for flights to Bangkok! Also, even luxurious 5-star hotels are available at excellent prices. Just some reasons why you shouldn’t miss Bangkok!
From the airport to the city center
Suvarnabhumi Airport is connected to the city center by train. Trains run between 06:00 and 23:59 approximately every 15 minutes and the journey takes 24 minutes. A taxi ride costs about 400 Baht and takes, depending on the traffic, 30 minutes to more than an hour.
→ All Dealz for Bangkok
Cover Picture: Alejandro Cartagena on unsplash.com