Some connections include an airport change in Paris! These can even cost a few Euros less. But in our opinion, it’s definitely not worth the hassle.
The fare is not only cheap but also already includes one piece of checked luggage. Of course, you can still bring a carry-on and your personal item.
Depending on the carrier you chose, your trip will include a layover in Amsterdam (KLM) or Paris (Air France). Unfortunately, you can’t start your trip in any of those two cities. If you’re planning on skipping one segment of your itinerary, better have a look at this article:
Search & Book
The fare rules do not specify until when this deal will be available. But there are seasonal restrictions:
- From now until July 14th
- August 22nd through December 17th
That being said, we couldn’t find any cheap connections in July or August. Google Flights (instructions) will show you good availability starting in September until the end of the year. Book directly on one of the carriers’ website’s or go to Skyscanner to compare prices and save a little extra.
Tickets for the connections flights in Europe will be issued in booking class L, those for the long-haul flight in R. Your mileage account won’t burst after this trip. But here’s what you can expect for the flight from Europe to China on most frequent flyer programs:
- 5,750 on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 3,700 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 3,700 on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 2,870 on Delta SkyMiles
- 2,870 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 2,870 on Aeroflot Bonus
- 2,870 on Air Europa Club
- 2,870 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 2,300 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 2,300 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 2,300 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 2,300 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,300 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 2,300 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 2,300 on Korean Air Skypass
- 2,300 on Saudia Alfursan
- 2,300 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 2,300 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
Source: TravelFree – Thanks!
Cover Picture: © chungking - Fotolia.com