SkyTeam member KLM is promoting its flights to Rwanda’s capital Kigali by dropping prices way below the usual fare. Until May 2022, you can fly to one of Central Africa’s fastest developing countries for just €366 from France, the United Kingdom, Sweden or Denmark. A checked bag of 23 kg is included in this fare. A change of planes in Amsterdam is necessary both ways.
All Air France and KLM tickets issued for flights until the end of March 2022 are fully refundable. You’d receive a voucher which can be refunded to your bank account. You can read more about this here. Flights after March 31, 2022, are not refundable.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
You can find these flights with departure from:
In most cases, you can find similar prices from other airports in these countries.
Your first flight always takes you to Amsterdam, where you’ll board a KLM Boeing 787 to Kigali. The same plane takes you back to Europe, with a short stop in Entebbe on the inbound flight. You can expect a 3-3-3 seating pattern on these planes, with seatback VoD for every economy class passenger.
Search & Book
This offer is valid until October 25, 2021 for flights before July 2022. You need to stay at least six days (or a Sunday) in Kigali to get the lowest fare.
We recommend using our availability calendar above to find the dates that suit you best at the cheapest price and be easily redirected to KLM‘s booking site. Google Flights also displays all available dates.
These tickets are issued in booking class L for the short flights to Amsterdam, and X for the long-haul flights. A roundtrip from Paris gives you the following mileage earning opportunities:
- 4,630 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 2,264 Award Miles + 9,062 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 2,112 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 2,112 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 1,500 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 1,016 Award Miles + 30 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 644 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 500 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 500 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 398 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 398 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 320 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 248 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 248 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 248 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 248 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 248 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 248 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 248 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
Cover Picture: © KLM