KLM is selling cheap flights to Dubai from various European countries. Prices start at €284 from Germany but are not much more expensive from Denmark, Poland, Finland, Spain, Italy, Norway, Ireland, the UK, or Portugal either. Luggage, however, is only included for SkyTeam status holders. Everyone else would have to pay €80 to take 23 kg of luggage on this round-trip flight.
All Air France and KLM tickets issued for flights until June 30, 2022, are fully refundable. You’d receive a voucher which can be refunded to your bank account. You can read more about this here.
There’s availability until March 2022. Feel free to try out some dates using our search form below:
You can depart from the following airports:
- Nuremberg: €284
- Stuttgart: €286
- Bremen: €292
- Valencia: €293
- Bilbao: €293
- Hanover: €295
- Billund: €296 (~DKK 2,203)
- Kraków: €299 (~PLN 1,370)
- Warsaw: €301 (~PLN 1,379)
- Helsinki: €301
- Barcelona: €301
- Madrid: €301
- Copenhagen: €304 (~DKK 2,262)
- Frankfurt: €310
- Rome: €330
- Oslo: €321 (~NOK 3,239)
- Dublin: €321
- Venice: €330
- Paris: €333
- Porto: €336
- Lisbon: €340
- London: €348 (~£291)
From most of the mentioned airports, you can find tickets to Abu Dhabi for €20-€40 more.
You’ll always fly to Amsterdam. KLM uses a Boeing 777 for its flights to Dubai. You’ll be served food and drinks on all flights.
Search & Book
This fare can be booked until January 17, 2022 for departures before June 14, 2022, though Google Flights doesn’t show any availability after March. The minimum stay requirement is of 4 days (or a Sunday). Furthermore, your stay cannot exceed 3 months. The economy class tickets have to be booked at least 5 days before departure. This fare does not include any checked luggage. Stopovers are not permitted. You can then get the cheapest price on KLM’s website.
The short-haul flights to Amsterdam are issued in booking class L, while the long-haul flights to Dubai are issued in booking class X. To give you an example, flying from Warsaw via Amsterdam would get you:
- 2,290 Award Miles + 7,792 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 1,968 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 1,968 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 1,102 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1,102 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 920 Award Miles + 26 XP on FlyingBlue
- 882 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 684 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 684 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 684 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 684 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 684 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 684 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 684 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 684 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 684 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 684 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 644 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 600 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Delta’s SkyMiles program may be a good option to credit these flights, but generally, the number of miles that you’ll earn from this booking is very low.
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai