KLM and Air France are selling cheap flights to Dubai from various European countries. Prices start at €279 from Germany but are not much more expensive from Denmark, Poland, Finland, Croatia, or Portugal either. Luggage, however, is only included for SkyTeam status holders. Everyone else would have to pay €80 to take 23 kg of luggage on this round-trip flight.
These tickets are fully refundable thanks to KLM’s coronavirus flexibility policy, as long as you fly in 2021
There’s availability until May 2022. However, the available dates are randomly spread out. The only month with daily availability is September 2021. Feel free to try out some dates using our search form below:
You can depart from the following airports:
- Nuremberg: €279
- Stuttgart: €287
- Hanover: €289
- Billund: €295 (~DKK 2,195)
- Warsaw: €297 (~PLN 1,360)
- Helsinki: €301
- Frankfurt: €303
- Copenhagen: €303 (~DKK 2,255)
- Zagreb: €312 (~HRK 2,342)
- Lisbon: €319
You’ll always fly to either Amsterdam or Paris, depending on which airline you’ve chosen, and then continue to Dubai. KLM uses a Boeing 787 for its flights to Dubai, while Air France uses a Boeing 777. You’ll be served food and drinks on all flights.
Search & Book
This fare can be booked until November 1, 2021 for departures before May 31, 2022. The minimum stay requirement is of 4 days (or a Sunday). Furthermore, your stay cannot exceed 3 months. The economy class tickets have to be booked at least 5 days before departure. This fare does not include any checked luggage. Stopovers are not permitted.
The short-haul flights to Amsterdam are issued in booking class L, while the long-haul flights to Dubai are issued in booking class X. To give you an example, flying from Warsaw via Paris would get you:
- 2,462 Award Miles + 8,178 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 2,136 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,136 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 2,136 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 1,342 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 1,342 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1,074 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 856 Award Miles + 26 XP on FlyingBlue
- 834 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 834 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 834 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 834 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 834 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 834 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 834 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 834 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 834 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 834 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 668 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 600 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Delta’s SkyMiles program may be a good option to credit these flights, but generally, the number of miles that you’ll earn from this booking is very low.
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: Photo by Darcey Beau on Unsplash