At KLM & Air France, all tickets can still be rebooked without a change fee, but you will unfortunately now have to pay the price difference. You can also exchange the flights for a non-refundable voucher, valid for 1 year. Unfortunately, the option to have the value of the voucher paid out to your bank account no longer exists since March 1st. You can read the rules here.
Currently, you need a negative PCR test, taken no earlier than 72 hours before departure, to travel to Peru. You also have to fill out this form.
To book the flights, you can simply use our form and then be forwarded directly to KLM. Our calendar shows all dates where these tickets cost less than €1,400 for trips of 6 to 28 days:
You will fly to Paris with Air France or KLM, from where Air France uses an Airbus A350 for its flight to Lima.
Search & Book
According to the Fare Rules, the flights can be booked up until March 16, 2022 for trips until November 29. The minimum stay requirement is 6 days or one night from Saturday to Sunday, and you can spend a maximum of 3 months at the destination.
- 14,022 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 13,758 Award Miles + 14,770 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 9,560 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 4,924 Award Miles + 102 XP on FlyingBlue
- 4,800 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 2,094 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 1,500 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 1,300 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 1,036 Kilometers on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 998 Kilometers on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 998 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 868 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 744 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 744 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 744 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 620 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 620 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 620 Miles on Air Europa Club
Hotels in Lima usually cost between €30 and €155, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is searching on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Lima
Lima is the largest city and capital of Peru. Counting more than 8 million inhabitants, it is the second largest city in South America (after Sao Paulo). It is located directly of the shores of the Pacific Ocean and features classical colonial architecture in the city centre as well as temporary buildings in its Miraflores district.
→ All Dealz for Lima
Cover Picture: © Air France