Flying the world’s longest flight is a dream for many passionate flyers, but usually also a quite expensive dream. For some reason, however, if you not only fly that ultra-long flight from New York to Singapore but also continue to Bali-Denpasar, the dream becomes cheaper. You would be flying in Singapore Airlines‘ premium economy class for almost 19 hours in each direction, and another 2.5 hours in their economy class between Singapore and Bali. Instead of paying thousands, now you’d only be paying €885 (~US$907)!
All flights should be operated by long-haul aircraft. The ultra-long flight will be operated with an Airbus A350, while the flights to Bali could be operated by an Airbus A330 or a Boeing 787-Dreamliner.
Search & Book
This deal is valid until March 18, 2020. You’ll have to fly before May 31st. There is no minimum stay requirement, but your trip may not exceed 2 months.
You can find available dates on Google Flights and then book over our Travel-Dealz flight search, which will redirect you to Singapore Airlines’ website. To save you some clicking, however, we’ve compiled an availability calendar for trips of up to 2 weeks:
The long-haul premium economy flights are issued in booking class R, while the short flights in economy class are issued in class E. That means that the roundtrip should roughly get you:
- 34,018 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 30,666 Miles on Vistara Club Vistara
- 21,138 Miles on Miles&More
- 21,136 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 21,136 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 21,136 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 21,136 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 21,136 Miles on South African Voyager
- 21,136 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 21,136 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 21,136 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 21,136 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 21,136 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 21,136 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 21,136 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 21,136 Miles on Asiana Club
- 20,618 Award Miles + 1,260 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 20,618 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 20,514 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 2,078 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 2,078 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 2,078 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 2,078 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 1,040 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
Information & Tips for Bali
Bali is probably the most popular holiday island in Indonesia. While the metropolises of the country are more interesting for tourists that like the hustle and bustle, Bali offers a lot of recreation options with beaches and the rainforest.
Bali is one of the most expensive destinations in Asia when it comes to airfares from Europe. Here you have to be prepared to pay €400 – €600 for a return flight. Everything under €500 is an excellent price for Bali.
The Best Time to Visit
From May to October Bali is under the influence of the monsoon. It brings hot and dry air and a lot of rain. Therefore, the dry season is the best travel time for Bali. Those who come to the island between May and October can look forward to good holiday weather without inconveniences.
From/to the airport
The main airport on the island is Denpasar. The resorts and hotels, however, are mostly further out. Many hotels offer transfers for their guests. Otherwise, it is advisable to take a taxi or organize a transfer yourself.
→ All Dealz for Bali