Singapore Airlines‘ Suites are definitely one of the most luxurious ways to travel in the air. The individual cabins offer sliding doors for maximum privacy, leather armchairs, and a separate bed! Tickets for flights from and to Asia can typically cost way more than €10,000.
You can now purchase tickets for this stunning experience on your way from Helsinki to Singapore at prices starting as low as €2,820! Sounds too good to be true, we know. But see for yourself! We’ve been able to find available connection from January to September, 2020.
Tickets for this deal are being sold as codeshare flights with a Lufthansa airline code. But the long-haul flights between Frankfurt and Singapore are operated by Singapore Airlines on an Airbus A380.
Your first segment from Helsinki to Frankfurt will be in business class, as there is no European first class. Your layover will be around 2 hours. But unfortunately, you won’t be able to visit the Lufthansa First Class Terminal. It’s only open to customers that travel on flights operated by Lufthansa Group carriers. But you can use the LH Senator or Air Canada Maple Leaf lounge.
The long-haul segments between Singapore and Frankfurt will be on board of the Airbus A380 which features the Singapore Airlines Suite. Even if it is not the brand-new product – it is still one of the best products you can experience at the moment! If you’re interested in learning what the Suite has to offer, check out this review:
Search & Book
Unfortunately, the fare rules don’t state until when this deal will be available or what travel periods it is restricted to. There is a minimum stay requirement of 6 days or the night from Saturday to Sunday. The return flight needs to happen less than 12 months later. You’ll be able to find available dates by using Google Flights (instructions). Once you know when you’d like to travel, use our Travel Dealz flight search since the carrier is not offering those low prices.
Availabilities are great! You can book this first class deal from January to September 2020 with good availability every single month. We have put together our Travel-Dealz availability calendar for travel durations of 6 to 14 days:
- 44,710 Award Miles + 19,162 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 42,322 Miles on Miles&More
- 36,980 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 29,546 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 29,366 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 28,410 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 28,410 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 28,410 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 25,546 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 23,160 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 22,980 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 22,980 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 22,980 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 22,980 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 22,024 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 22,024 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 21,642 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 21,548 Miles on South African Voyager
- 21,548 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 21,548 Miles on Asiana Club
- 19,792 Award Miles + 2,764 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 19,160 Miles on Vistara Club Vistara
- 19,160 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 3,820 Miles on Air Malta Flypass
- 3,438 Miles on LATAM Pass
Information & Tips for Singapore
The city-state of Singapore is a financial metropolis in Southeast Asia. Especially its geographical location is responsible for its rise. Singapore is one of the largest air traffic hubs in Asia and therefore very well connected to the rest of the world. Various airlines offer good deals to Singapore.
Best Time to Visit
The climate is best suited for visits in autumn and spring. Summers are sweltering and the rainy season starts in November and lasts until January. You have to be prepared for high temperatures and humidity all year round.
Entry & Visa
Most European citizens can enter Singapore without a visa and with a passport only. A residence permit for 90 days will be issued upon arrival.
From the airport to the city center
Singapore Changi Airport is connected to the city center by metro. A ride to City Hall takes about 40 minutes and costs S$ 2,30€. Taking a taxi will cost about S$ 20-30.
→ All Dealz for Singapore
Source: YHBU – Thanks!
Cover Picture: © Singapore Airlines