Star Alliance member Singapore Airlines is currently selling cheap business class flights from Amsterdam to Bangkok – as long as you book for at least 2 passengers. The tickets only cost €1,469 per person.
Travelling to Thailand is currently not really possible, and we sadly do not know when the entry restrictions will be lifted. Singapore Airlines will allow you to reschedule your trip, but you’d have to pay the fare difference.
From Amsterdam, you would fly directly to Singapore on a Boeing 777, from where you’d continue to Bangkok, presumably on a Boeing 787.
By the way, this isn’t our only great business class deal from Amsterdam:
Search & Book
This deal will expire on May 5, 2021. The flights then have to take place before November 30, 2021. Furthermore, your trip needs to be at least 5 days long. Lastly, you can add a stopover in Singapore, if you wish to.
This is a partner sale – you have to purchase tickets for at least two adults to get the quoted price.
The tickets are issued in booking class D, meaning that this trip should get you:
- 29,820 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 29,650 Award Miles + 14,820 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 22,240 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 18,530 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 18,530 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 18,530 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 18,530 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 18,530 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 18,530 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 18,530 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 18,530 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 18,530 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 18,530 Miles on Asiana Club
- 18,530 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 18,530 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 18,530 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 18,530 Miles on South African Voyager
- 18,530 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 18,530 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 18,530 Miles on Vistara Club Vistara
- 14,820 Miles on Miles&More
- 14,820 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 14,820 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 14,820 Award Miles + 2,290 PQP on United MileagePlus
Information & Tips for Bangkok
Bangkok is both the capital and the largest metropolis of Southeast Asian Thailand. We often have reasonable offers to share with you. No matter if in Economy, Business or First Class – you can almost always find bargains for flights to Bangkok! Also, even luxurious 5-star hotels are available at excellent prices. Just some reasons why you shouldn’t miss Bangkok!
From the airport to the city center
Suvarnabhumi Airport is connected to the city center by train. Trains run between 06:00 and 23:59 approximately every 15 minutes and the journey takes 24 minutes. A taxi ride costs about 400 Baht and takes, depending on the traffic, 30 minutes to more than an hour.
All Dealz for Bangkok