Star Alliance member Scandinavian Airlines continues to delight us with very attractive fares to the United States. Premium economy tickets from Europe to Miami and New York are available for as little as €611 for flights in late 2022 and early 2023. Luggage, priority services, inflight Wi-Fi and lounge access are included in this fare.
SAS has recently registered for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. While many airlines underwent that procedure in the past, you still have a risk of the airline declaring insolvency and voiding your tickets. Because of this, we strongly recommend booking with the airline.
You can find the cheap tickets to New York from the following airports:
- Dublin at €611
- Amsterdam at €624
- Bologna at €630
- Milan at €637
- Nice at €642
- Rome at €643
- Paris at €643
- Brussels at €646
- Stockholm at €646 (~SEK 7,014)
- Oslo at €667 (~NOK 6,867)
- Gdansk at €695 (~PLN 3,261)
- Warsaw at €703 (~PLN 3,299)
- London at €713 (~£612)
- Copenhagen at €717 (~DKK 5,330)
Our calendar displays all available dates for each route. It can either redirect you to our flight search, where you’ll find the cheapest OTA price, or to SAS’ website, where you’ll pay roughly €40-50 more.
All flights from Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo are nonstop services. Flights from other cities include a change of planes in one of those three cities. SAS operates an Airbus A330 between Oslo, Stockholm and New York. These birds feature a 2-3-2 seating in premium economy instead of the 2-4-2 in their economy section. Luggage, priority services, inflight Wi-Fi and lounge access is included in this fare, as well. An Airbus A350-900 connects Copenhagen and New York, with a 2-4-2 seating in premium economy.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets are on sale until August 28, 2022 for flights departing between November 1, 2022, and March 31, 2023. The window between December 16 and January 8 is excluded from the travel period. The minimum stay requirement is 6 days (or a Sunday).
Google Flights previews available flights reliably. You’ll have to make a choice between booking the cheapest price on our Travel-Dealz flight search or booking directly on SAS’ website for roughly €40-50 more.
Tickets for all flight segments are issued in booking class A. The cheapest ticket from Dublin should get you:
- 18,062 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 17,954 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 17,954 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 13,472 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 13,466 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 13,466 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 13,466 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 13,466 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 11,226 Miles on Asiana Club
- 11,222 Miles on South African Voyager
- 11,222 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 11,222 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 11,222 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 11,222 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 11,062 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 10,000 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 8,980 Award Miles + 1,268 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 8,978 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 8,978 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 8,874 Miles on Miles&More
- 2,404 Miles on Etihad Guest
Cover Picture: © SAS