Oneworld member Qatar Airways has generated quite the buzz with the introduction of its new Qsuite. You now have a good chance to enjoy what might be the worlds best Business Class product on trips from Chicago to Bangkok at €2,305 / $2,601 for a roundtrip. Three of four flight segments are advertised to feature Qsuite service.
Neither we nor Qatar Airways can garantuee that Qsuites will be available on every flight they are advertised. Qatar Airways can change flight equipment on short or without notice and has done so in the past. We won’t promise you Qsuite service, but show you the opportunity. Since you can’t purchase a Qsuite ticket but a Business Class ticket, any Business Class product will suffice.
Flights between Chicago and Doha are scheduled to be Boeing 777-300ER service. While your connection to Bangkok is a Boeing 777-300ER as well, the inbound flight is operated by A330-300 or Boeing 787 aircraft, that don’t feature Qsuites. You can alter this by adding a stopover in Doha on your inbound flight and select QR831 as the option between Bangkok and Doha. However, this may increase the price.
Search & Book
Fare rules state that your stay in Thailand must be at least seven days long and may not exceed four months. A stopover in Doha is permitted free of charge on either the out- or the inbound leg. Flights are available from July 2019 through March 2020. The later you fly, the more airplanes will be retrofitted to feature Qsuites. There is no word on how long this offer is available.
For trips between seven and fourteen days, please use our availability calender to find the lowest fares:
When you’re looking for a longer trip, we have a solution as well: Google Flights displays these fares accurately. So you can search for dates yourself (instructions) and enter your results on skyscanner or qatarairways.com.
Qatar Airways issues tickets in booking class R. There are certainly business booking classes that yield more mileage, but the length of the trip will make it worth it. You can expect the following output of award mileage:
- 46,810 Award Miles + 26,006 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 41,850 Points on Finnair Plus
- 31,208 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 26,006 Avios + 600 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 26,006 Avios + 170 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 26,006 Avios + 2,200 TP on Iberia Plus
- 26,006 Award Miles + 240 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 26,006 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 26,006 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 26,006 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 26,006 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 26,006 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 26,004 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 26,004 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 26,004 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 20,804 Award Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 20,804 Award Miles + 32 Tier Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 20,804 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
Thanks to our source premiumflights.com!
Cover Picture: © Qatar Airways