Oneworld Airline Qatar Airways is selling cheap flights to Dubai. Starting at €335, you can fly from various European countries, such as Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, and many more. A great upside of flying with Qatar Airways is not only their good service but also that they allow you to bring 25 kg of luggage.
Qatar Airways offers a full refund in the original payment form for all bookings made before June 30, 2021.
There’s high availability until late March 2022, except on Fridays and Saturdays.
You can fly from the following cities:
- Berlin: €335
- Amsterdam: €344
- Barcelona: €353
- Frankfurt: €367
- Munich: €371
- Brussels: €371
- Madrid: €381
- Zurich: CHF 416 (~€385)
- Vienna: €386
- and possibly more…
You would always first fly to Doha, from where you’d then take a short 1-hour flight to Dubai. Sadly, you cannot add a stopover in Doha.
Search & Book
This deal expires on August 2, 2021. Until then, you can book these flights as long as your trip is at least 6 days (or a Sunday) long and takes place during the following travel periods:
- July 13 – December 15
- December 21 – December 23
- December 28 – March 25
The tickets are issued in booking class O. To give you an example, a roundtrip from Amsterdam would get you:
- 3,296 Qmiles + 46 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 2,650 Points on Finnair Plus
- 1,780 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 1,680 Avios + 50 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 1,648 Avios + 210 TP on Iberia Plus
- 1,648 Award Miles + 3,558 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 1,646 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 1,646 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 1,646 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 1,646 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 1,646 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 1,646 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 1,646 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 1,646 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 1,646 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 0 Miles on Asia Miles
The Qatar Privilege Club is probably the best option to credit these flights.
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: © oneinchpunch - fotolia.com