Oneworld Airline Qatar Airways is selling cheap flights to Dubai. Starting at €310, you can fly from various European countries, such as Germany, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, and many more. A great upside of flying with Qatar Airways is not only their good service but also that they allow you to bring 25 kg of luggage.
Qatar Airways offers a full refund in the original payment form for all bookings made before August 31, 2021.
There’s high availability until late April 2022, except on Fridays and Saturdays.
You can fly from the following cities:
- Berlin: €310
- Helsinki: €316
- Copenhagen: DKK 2,475 (~€333)
- Oslo: NOK 3,559 (~€363)
- Barcelona: €357
- Warsaw: PLN 1,654 (~€362)
- Frankfurt: €372
- Munich: €375
- Brussels: €375
- Stockholm: SEK 3,893 (~€388)
- Madrid: €385
- Zurich: CHF 418 (~€391)
- Vienna: €390
- Amsterdam: €398
You would always first fly to Doha, from where you’d then take a short 1-hour flight to Dubai. Sadly, you cannot add a stopover in Doha.
Search & Book
It is unclear when this deal will expire. According to Google Flights‘ calendar, you can fly until April 2022, as long as you don’t fly on a Friday or weekend. You can use our search form above, to be redirected to Qatar Airways’ website.
The tickets are issued in booking class O. To give you an example, a roundtrip from Helsinki would get you:
- 2,970 Qmiles + 46 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 2,388 Points on Finnair Plus
- 1,616 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 1,516 Avios + 50 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 1,484 Avios + 100 TP on Iberia Plus
- 1,484 Award Miles + 3,232 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 1,482 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 1,482 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 1,482 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 1,482 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 1,482 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 1,482 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 1,482 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 1,482 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 1,482 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
The Qatar Privilege Club is probably the best option to credit these flights.
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: © oneinchpunch - fotolia.com