- Colombo at €1,521
- Singapore at €1,576
- Malé at €1,704
- Bangkok at €1,704
- Hong Kong at €1,705
- Cape Town at €1,733
The availability of this deal is decent almost all year round. But the offer might only be valid until January 15th. So better act fast.
All trips will include a layover in Doha, as is standard on so many Qatar flights. As a business class passenger, you can visit the longe before boarding your flight to your final destination.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets for this offer should be sold until January 15th, 2020. The deal is valid for trips commencing between January 20th and December 10th – and the availability is quite good during this period.
The minimum stay requirements are only for three days. If you’d like to extend your trip, you can spend up to two months before returning back to Europe.
The fastest and easiest way to find cheap connections is to use Google Flights (instructions). Select the dates that suit you best and have the tool forward you to the carrier’s website for booking. If you want to save a little more, we recommend trying our Travel Dealz flight search.
- 26,570 on Finnair Plus
- 16,510 on British Airways Executive Club
- 16,510 on Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- 16,510 on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 16,510 on Asia Miles
- 16,510 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 16,510 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 16,510 on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 16,510 on Iberia Plus
- 16,510 on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 16,510 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 13,210 on American AAdvantage
- 13,210 on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 13,210 on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 13,210 on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 13,210 on LATAM Pass
Source: YHBU – Thanks!