Qatar Airways is currently selling nicely priced tickets for business class flights from Italy to several locations in Asia and Africa. Prices for a round trip start as low as €1,452. The flights include 40 kg of luggage, and some may even be QSuite flights, but lounge access is sadly no longer included.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
The availability of this deal is decent from May onward, except during the summer vacation. All trips will include a layover in Doha, as is standard on so many Qatar flights. Sadly, you can no longer visit the lounge before boarding your flight to your final destination. The ticket does, however, include 40 kg of checked luggage and 2 pieces of hand luggage (up to a total of 15 kg).
By the way, we also have some other business class deals for our Italian readers:
Search & Book
The fare rules do not state an expiration date for these deals. The minimum stay requirements is of five days. If you’d like to extend your trip, you can spend up to one month before returning to Europe.
Should you later on wish to cancel the flight, you will be able to do so, but will only get your money back in the form of a voucher.
- 29,042 Award Miles + 16,134 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 25,984 Points on Finnair Plus
- 16,146 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 16,146 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 16,146 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 16,146 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 16,146 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 16,146 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 16,134 Avios + 560 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 16,134 Qmiles + 120 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 16,134 Award Miles + 170 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 16,134 Avios + 1,450 TP on Iberia Plus
- 12,916 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 12,916 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 12,916 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 12,916 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 12,908 Award Miles + 19,364 EQMs on American AAdvantage
Qatar Airways Business Class
Not only is Qatar Airways an airline with a five-star Skytrax-rating, but it is also considered to offer one of the best business class experiences worldwide.
Most flights have seats, that can be converted into flat beds. In the Boeing 787-Dreamliner, they are even in a 1-2-1 alignment. Airplanes that have the QSuites even offer small, private suites that are usually only available in First Class: