Flights to Japan‘s capital are not those that are among the cheapest. Especially trips in a business class cabin can cost you a lot of money. Not so the latest offer from Qatar Airways. The carrier is selling tickets for a round trip from Copenhagen to Tokyo at prices starting around €1,576 (~DKK 11,715). Flying out of Oslo is just slightly more expensive with costs of €1,608 (~NOK 17,293).
The availability of this deal is decent, although we have not been able to find a connection in April, July, and August.
Your trip will always include a layover in Doha, Qatar Airways’ hub. The flight from Europe to Qatar will already feature lie-flat seats. Your onward journey should let you experience the famous QSuite. During your layover – which can be rather long – you can, of course, visit the lounge.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, the airline will be selling these cheap tickets until January 31st. There are no restrictions as to the travel period, but there are black-out dates between the end of March and the beginning of April. Minimum stay requirements are five days, and you can spend up to one month in Japan.
Google Flights (instructions) will display all connections and prices correctly. Therefore it is the perfect starting point when searching for your flights. Once you’ve settled for a date, we recommend booking via Qatar’s website. But if you want to save even more, try our Travel Dealz flight search that will compare prices offered by OTAs.
All tickets will be issued in booking class R. As a result, the earning rate will be somewhere between 100% and 125%. The chance on your Oneworld frequent flyer account should look like this for a trip from Oslo:
- 37,076 Award Miles + 20,598 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 33,148 Points on Finnair Plus
- 24,718 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 20,598 Avios + 560 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 20,598 Avios + 130 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 20,598 Avios + 2,000 TP on Iberia Plus
- 20,598 Award Miles + 240 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 20,598 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 20,598 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 20,598 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 20,598 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 20,598 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 20,594 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 20,594 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 20,594 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 16,478 Award Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 16,478 Award Miles + 28 Tier Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 16,478 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
Cover Picture: Johannes Kinast