Oneworld member Qatar Airways offers flights from Vienna to Kilimanjaro for €432. Flights are available until June 2022 and 2x 23 kg of luggage is already included. All tickets for flights until May 2022 can be canceled free of charge thanks to the COVID-19 goodwill rules.
If – for whatever reason – you cannot start your trip as planned, the flights can be canceled free of charge at any time thanks to the Corona goodwill rules. These currently apply to all bookings with a travel period up until May 31, 2022. Rebooking is possible without a rebooking fee, but the price difference will be charged.
You can easily book the flights using the form below. Simply select the desired travel dates and click on the blue button. We will then forward you to the booking directly on QatarAirways.com. We have highlighted all available travel dates for stays of up to 28 days in green:
First, you’ll fly to Doha onboard an Airbus A350. The connecting flight to Kilimanjaro is operated with a Boeing 787. On both flights, you have around 79 cm of legroom.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, the flights can be booked up until October 31, 2021 for trips from November 2021 to June 2022.
The minimum stay requirement is 4 days, and according to the fare rules, you can spend a maximum of 2 months at the destination.
The tickets are issued in booking class O. You can expect the following number of miles:
- 4,674 Qmiles + 50 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 3,764 Points on Finnair Plus
- 2,338 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 2,338 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 2,338 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 2,338 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 2,338 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,338 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 2,338 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 2,338 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 2,338 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 2,336 Avios + 80 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 2,336 Avios + 140 TP on Iberia Plus
- 2,336 Award Miles + 4,674 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 2,336 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
Information & Tips for Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania is a country in East Africa and probably best known by tourists for the semi-autonomous region Zanzibar. But also people that are into game drives will get their money’s worth in Tanzania since it is home to 4 big national parks. And if that’s not enough, you could still climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest mountain.
Best Time to Visit
There really is no right or wrong time to visit this well-loved location. That said, the best wildlife viewing months in Tanzania are during the Dry season from late June to October. The best chance of seeing the wildebeest migration in the Serengeti is during June and July and the time to see the wildebeest calving is late January to February.
Entry & Visa
All EU passport holders are eligible for a visa on arrival. The cost of a single-entry visa is about €50 for citizens of European countries.
→ All Dealz for Tanzania
Cover Picture: by Sergey Pesterev on unsplash