If you’ve always wanted to fly to this dream destination without sitting in coach the whole way, you can now book your flight in premium economy at prices starting around €844!
Unfortunately, parts of the route will be in regular economy since the connections within North America won’t offer the premium class. Consequently, you will spend about 5 hours in economy class. But you can still bring up to 2 x 23kg of luggage.
The long-haul segment in premium economy will be operated by Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, or Air Canada. The connection from Vancouver or California to Kahului on Maui will by in Air Canada’s or United’s economy class cabin. Sometimes you will have to stay a night in a layover-airport such as Los Angeles.
Search & Book
Sadly, the fare rules do not state an end date for this deal. They do, however, state that the flights have to take place between July 22nd and August 16th and that you have to stay for there at least 6 days.
Use Google Flights (instructions) to find the cheap seats. We recommend using our Travel Dealz flight search if you want to book tickets since we haven’t been able to get those low fares when booking directly with one of the carriers.
- 24,962 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 18,458 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 16,752 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 15,512 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 15,512 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 15,512 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 15,512 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 15,512 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 15,262 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 14,270 Miles on Miles&More
- 14,270 Award Miles + 240 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 11,786 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 3,726 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 3,726 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 3,726 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 3,726 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 3,726 Miles on South African Voyager
- 3,726 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 3,726 Miles on Azul TudoAzul
- 3,724 Award Miles + 744 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 3,724 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 3,724 Miles on Asiana Club
- 2,484 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 2,484 Miles on Vistara Club Vistara
Information & Tips for USA
The USA offers many sights, natural wonders and cultural significance. Thanks to numerous airlines offering flights across the Atlantic, it is always pretty inexpensive to get there. Alternatively, you can also cross the Atlantic by boat.
Immigration, ESTA & Visa Requirements
The USA has one of the strictest entry regulations in the world. Most EU citizens, among others, are lucky to be able to participate in the so-called Visa Waiver Program. If you get an electronic entry permit (ESTA) for approximately €20, you don’t need a visa for entry.
The Best Time to Visit
Due to its sheer size, the perfect time to visit the USA varies greatly from region to region. In winter, Florida is very popular due to the mild temperatures. In the summer the West and East Coasts are flooded by tourists which drives up the prices for hotels and flights and during the Indian Summer in late autumn New England is a very popular destination. The hurricane season between July and September can be dangerous in the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. Florida and the southern states are regularly struck by these tropical storms. Blizzards occur from the East Coast to the Midwest during the winter months and regularly put air traffic and public life on hold.
The US dollar is widely used throughout the world and accepted as a currency in most tourist hotspots worldwide. That being said, carrying cash isn’t necessary in the US, all you need is a credit card! These are very common in the USA and are accepted pretty much everywhere without any issues. If you already have a credit card in your wallet, you should make sure that it does not charge a foreign currency fee if possible. Carrying a few dollars in cash doesn’t hurt though. You might need cash e.g. for the bus ticket if you want to buy it directly from the driver. Most of the time you even have to give exact change.
→ All Dealz for USA
Cover Picture: ©shanemyersphoto - stock.adobe.com