Oneworld’s American Airlines is selling very cheap business class tickets for flights between Paris and New York. Roundtrips in either of the carrier’s business class cabins are available at roughly €1,200. Star Alliance member United Airlines has joined the party, selling tickets for their service to Newark at €1,197.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
On your trips across the pond, you will be hosted by a United Airlines Boeing 787-10 with the new Polaris business class cabin. If you prefer a Oneworld flight, American sends a Boeing 777 from New York to Paris.
Thanks to our reader who gave us notice via Report a Deal!
Search & Book
All involved airlines issued fare rules saying this deal will expire on March 15, 2021. However, it can be withdrawn or run out of availability earlier. Further, the offer is valid for travel in the entirety of 2021, but availability fizzles out at the end of the year. The Star Alliances fares show slightly better availability in general, especially in October and November.
United Airlines issues these tickets in booking class P, which should get you:
- 17,570 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 14,560 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 10,920 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 9,100 Miles on Vistara Club Vistara
- 9,100 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 7,280 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 7,280 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 7,280 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 7,280 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 7,280 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 7,280 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 7,280 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 7,280 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 7,280 Miles on Asiana Club
- 7,280 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 7,280 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 7,280 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 7,280 Miles on Azul TudoAzul
- 7,280 Miles on South African Voyager
- 7,270 Miles on Miles&More
- 5,090 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
American Airlines issues the tickets in booking class I, which should get you:
- 17,500 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 14,590 Points on Finnair Plus
- 10,870 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 10,870 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 10,870 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 10,870 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 10,870 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 9,060 Avios + 280 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 9,060 Award Miles + 1,000 Tier Miles on Iberia Plus
- 9,060 Award Miles + 90 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 9,060 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 9,060 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 9,060 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 7,250 Qmiles + 50 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
Information & Tips for New York
It is THE dream destination in the USA. The 5 districts of New York City offer more than any other metropolis in the world. And due to the high number of flights to New York, it is usually the cheapest way to get to the USA.
The Best Time to Travel
The best travel time with moderate temperatures is from April to June and from September to November. Summers can bring heat waves with high humidity. Winters are often snowy and very cold.
From the airport to the city
New York City is served by three commercial airports: John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport in Queens (probably the most famous), Newark Intl. Airport in Newark, New Jersey (which is not located in NYC, but serves the metropolitan area just like the others) and LaGuardia Airport also in Queens (which is closest to the city).
John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport
Public transport: From Manhattan by subway or LIRR to Jamaica (price varies from $2.75 – $10.00), continue with AirTrain to JFK ($6). Travel time 45 – 60 minutes.
Taxi: To Manhattan $52.50 (+ $5.50 toll), 45 – 90 minutes depending on traffic.
Newark Intl. Airport
Public transport: Almost $20 with a combination of AirTrain Newark and NJ Transit to Penn Station. Almost 45 minutes drive.
Taxi: To Manhattan $50 – $70 (+ $8 toll), journey time 35 – 60 minutes depending on traffic.
Public transport: LaGuardia is only served by buses, these are slow and don’t have much space to store luggage, but with $2,75 they are very cheap.
Taxi: To Manhattan $20 – $30, journey time 15 – 30 minutes depending on traffic.
All Dealz for New York