Crazy cheap fares from Amsterdam to all over the US in business class with American Airlines and British Airways! Prices start at only €1,231 to Ohio, Virginia, and many more US states, incl. many regional airports.
You can fly in July and August 2022.
There are many destinations included in this deal:
- Columbus, Ohio at €1,231
- Akron, Ohio at €1,231
- Dayton, Ohio at €1,231
- Norfolk, Virginia at €1,231
- Roanoke, Virginia at €1,231
- Huntington, West Virginia at €1,231
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania at €1,250
- San Antonio, Texas at €1,381
- Brownsville, Texas at €1,381
- Tyler, Texas at €1,381
- Omaha, Nebraska at €1,381
- Little Rock, Arkansas at €1,381
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma at €1,381
- Wichita, Kansas at €1,381
- Amarillo, Texas at €1,399
- El Paso, Texas at €1,400
- Missoula, Montana at €1,400
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota at €1,431
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana at €1,431
- Columbia, Missouri at €1,431
- Bloomington, Illinois at €1,431
- Rapid City, South Dakota at €1,450
- Marquette, Michigan at €1,458
- and many more
Even if American Airlines doesn’t enjoy a good reputation for many, their business class is very good. Every seat has direct access to the aisle and the service, as well as the food and the seat, are at a very high standard. Travel-Dealz founder Johannes tested the Boeing 777 and really enjoyed the flight.
Search & Book
You can book these flights for departures between July 1 and August 19, 2022. Your trip has to be completed before September 10. There are also a few available dates in April 2022. You can simply go to Google Flights to see all available dates. The flights can then be booked on American Airlines’ website or simply through Skyscanner.
Tickets should be issued in booking class I. Consequently, this will get you an earning rate somewhere between 125% and 250%. Here is an example: Flying to Akron via Philadelphia with American Airlines and back should get you:
- 19,602 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 16,334 Points on Finnair Plus
- 12,678 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 12,180 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 12,180 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 12,180 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 12,180 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 10,318 Award Miles + 150 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 10,152 Avios + 1,150 TP on Iberia Plus
- 10,152 Avios + 360 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 10,150 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 10,150 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 10,150 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 10,150 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 8,120 Qmiles + 70 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 6,932 Award Miles + 16,904 EQMs on American AAdvantage
You may be using this deal to reach a certain frequent flyer status. Feel free to use our status calculator to see how far this booking leaves you from your desired status:
The US can be a very expensive country for hotels. Therefore it makes sense to compare hotel prices. Do so by using our favorite hotel booking platform:
Also check out our hotel vouchers and codes:
Information & Tips for USA
The USA offers many sights, natural wonders and cultural significance. Thanks to numerous airlines offering flights across the Atlantic, it is always pretty inexpensive to get there. Alternatively, you can also cross the Atlantic by boat.
Immigration, ESTA & Visa Requirements
The USA has one of the strictest entry regulations in the world. Most EU citizens, among others, are lucky to be able to participate in the so-called Visa Waiver Program. If you get an electronic entry permit (ESTA) for about €12, you don’t need a visa for entry.
The Best Time to Visit
Due to its sheer size, the perfect time to visit the USA varies greatly from region to region. In winter, Florida is very popular due to the mild temperatures. In the summer the West and East Coasts are flooded by tourists which drives up the prices for hotels and flights and during the Indian Summer in late autumn New England is a very popular destination. The hurricane season between July and September can be dangerous in the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. Florida and the southern states are regularly struck by these tropical storms. Blizzards occur from the East Coast to the Midwest during the winter months and regularly put air traffic and public life on hold.
The US dollar is widely used throughout the world and accepted as a currency in most tourist hotspots worldwide. That being said, carrying cash isn’t necessary in the US, all you need is a credit card! These are very common in the USA and are accepted pretty much everywhere without any issues. If you already have a credit card in your wallet, you should make sure that it does not charge a foreign currency fee if possible. Carrying a few dollars in cash doesn’t hurt though. You might need cash e.g. for the bus ticket if you want to buy it directly from the driver. Most of the time you even have to give exact change.
→ All Dealz for USA