The Nordic Choice hotel group has a very special deal for this summer: At a fixed price of €595 for 5 nights and €3,000 for 2 months, you can buy the Nordic Hotel Pass. The nights can then be redeemed between June 24 and August 21 at over 100 hotels in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, and Finland. Effectively, you’d be paying €85 or €50 per night for a double room for two people, and breakfast is usually included. You can even stay at Clarion Collection Hotels, where you get a small dinner as well.
You can sleep at any of these participating hotels. The list includes Quality, Comfort, Clarion, ps:hotel, and GLO hotels. The hotels are mostly mid-tier hotels, which tend to cost between €70 and €140. The Clarion Collection hotels, however, are on a higher level.
Search & Book
- Buy your hotel pass on the landing page: 7-night pass or 2-month pass
- You will receive the hotel pass by email.
- You can then book the hotels on one of the following sites: 7-night pass or 2-month pass
- At check-in, you’ll have to show your pass and its unique code.
Very fair: There’s availability as long as there’s still an empty room in the hotel! That should usually be the case this summer. There are also no blackout dates.
Terms & Conditions
Here are some of the most important terms & conditions:
- Up to 2 people per stay.
- You can redeem all nights at the same hotel for the 7-night pass, and max. 5 consecutive nights and 15 total nights at the same hotel with the 2-month pass
- Valid for stays between June 24 and August 21.
- You will earn 850 points per night and a qualifying night each night. If you purchased the 2-month pass, you’ll even get 1,000 points per night.
- Breakfast is included, except in Comfort Hotel Xpress and Glo Hotel Airport hotels.
Source: LoyaltyLobby – Thanks!
Cover Picture: © Nordic Choice Hotels