Luxair is one of only a few independent airlines in Central Europe. The airline has a quite impressive route network with small cities such as Rostock and Toulon, as well as larger cities, e.g. Paris or Dubai.
If you’re a regular Luxair traveller, there’s now a nice deal that might be worth checking out. If you fly four Luxair tickets by March 31, 2023, you will then be sent a voucher for a free flight. The voucher can be redeemed in the entire route network, but the value corresponds to the cheapest ticket price of the previous flights.
The 4+1 offer requires an account at MyLuxair. If you don’t have an account there yet, you must first register for free. All new bookings on Luxair.lu are then automatically noted in your account. If you have previously booked or with an OTA, the flights can be added manually.
After flying four Luxair tickets, you will automatically receive a voucher for future Luxair flights. The value of the voucher corresponds to the cheapest of all four tickets flown. As was confirmed to us by email, that the price including all taxes and fees counts.
But beware: This is really about tickets and not segments. Whoever books a return flight ticket (because it is cheaper) will only receive the voucher after a total of 8 segments have been flown.
For example – you book the following tickets and fly them:
- Ticket 1: Luxembourg – Paris for €100 (round trip)
- Ticket 2: London – Luxembourg for €120 (round trip)
- Ticket 3: Lisbon – Luxembourg for €75 (one-way)
- Ticket 4: Luxembourg – Porto for €100 (round trip)
After you’ve flown the 4th ticket’s flights, you will receive a voucher worth €75.
- The flights must all be completed by March 31, 2023 at the latest
- Tickets booked via OTAs can be added to the MyLuxair account at any time, but no more than 10 days after the time of travel
- The voucher is calculated from the lowest price of all four tickets. It may therefore make sense to not add a ticket to the account on purpose
- The voucher is valid for 12 months after issuance
- The voucher can be redeemed to purchase Luxair tickets or at Luxair Tours. A combination with gift vouchers is not possible
- If the ticket is cheaper than the value of the voucher, the residual value is retained
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be sold
Cover Picture: © Luxair Group